Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pax River, MD

1. sh4au

Pax River, MD

Advertisements
    So, is there ANYBODY that LIVES here?!- besides me?! I really need to meet some new people. Seems like all the guys that work with dh are a lot older than us..I'm 23 by the way.
  2. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    DH is hoping it will be our next duty station. We won't know for another year. Gotta love the Navy.
  3. sh4au
    Well, I'll probly still be here, lol
  4. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    Is the area nice.
  5. I'm from the south and sometimes I have a big mouth
    I'm from the south and sometimes I have a big mouth
    I used to live there. Maybe get a job at the daycare. I met a lot of nice people there.
  6. sh4au
    Quote Originally Posted by Traci View Post
    Is the area nice.

Its not a bad area. I like how its not really busy. But the area is getting built up quick with a lot of things. We don't have a mall.. the closest is 45 mins away.. but we have Target, Ross, Old Navy, Bath & Body, JCPenny, Belk.. I don't really need a mall. So far, I like it here, I just wish I could meet more people. I think I will once I start school definately. Thats one thing I don't like, is that there's not many science choices for degrees at the community college... I'm gonna do the Radiography program, but I really wanted to do biology-they don't have it though.
  7. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    Yeah I don't need a mall either. We have one down the road and I never go to it.
  8. Senior Member
    We were stationed there from 95-98. We just drove up there about 8 months ago (just for me to see it) and I didn't even recognize the place. There is SOOO much more there now, than when we were there. I wouldn't mind going back now because there is so much stuff. They had just opened the Penney's about a year before we moved and that was nice but it used to be totally dead up there.
  9. sh4au
    Quote Originally Posted by Aundi View Post
    We were stationed there from 95-98. We just drove up there about 8 months ago (just for me to see it) and I didn't even recognize the place. There is SOOO much more there now, than when we were there. I wouldn't mind going back now because there is so much stuff. They had just opened the Penney's about a year before we moved and that was nice but it used to be totally dead up there.

I'm definately thankful for what they do have here. I'd die if I couldn't go to Target..
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I have several friends who live there......(none of course are on this board). They are all counting down until they leave........they aren't fans of it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast