Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Everyone in Hampton Roads Area...

1. Senior Member

Everyone in Hampton Roads Area...

Advertisements
    has anyone ever been to the Bay Breeze Community Center (Officer's Club) at Ft. Monroe? That is one place we are thinking of having our reception.

Also, has enyone ever been to any of the other club's on the bases? There is a list of them thru the MWR and I am trying to get an opinion of anything nice!

Thanx for the help!!!
    Delaware Air National Guard
  2. mamaoftwins+1
    im sorry hun i havent been to any of tem but if i hear anything i will let you know. when were you planning on having it again?
  3. Senior Member

It's been moved to Dec. 2006 We were gonna plan it for Oct. 2007 but that is our transfer time and I refuse to plan a wedding and then we get orders!!!
  4. mamaoftwins+1
    awsome
  5. Senior Member

It just sux because I do not know anything around here and I am so :inshock for a reception hall. I just don't know what to do! And not having alot of money doesn't help!!!
  6. Mrs_Snafu
    I am not really familiar with the bases around here but I now DH is. He has been stationed here for 17 years. I will Email him and ask him if he knows of a nice one.
  7. mamaoftwins+1
    well i dont do ANYTHING during the day i could help you find something if ya want! just pm me with some info and i will look around for ya
  8. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Snafu
    I am not really familiar with the bases around here but I now DH is. He has been stationed here for 17 years. I will Email him and ask him if he knows of a nice one.
    Thank you!!! That would be great!!!
  9. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mamaoftwins+1
    well i dont do ANYTHING during the day i could help you find something if ya want! just pm me with some info and i will look around for ya
    I will do that. I have to think about it a little bit because the people count needs to be updated and we do not have a lot of money. The one hall had a rental fee of $3000.00!!! I was like, WTF????!!!! It did include somethings but a rental fee that high better include GOLD!! I will PM you tomorrow with some information. We would like to have a reception with a dance floor, family or buffet style meal and that is near the beach or a beach. The Bay Breeze is right on the bay and it has the beach with a deck. It's really nice!!!

Thanks for the help!!!