Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Fort Belvoir, VA

1. Otis87

Help Fort Belvoir, VA

Advertisements
    Any ladies at Fort Belvoir - or near it?

I just moved here to Woodbridge, VA which is about 8 miles from Fort Belvoir and I know about 2 people. I'm lonely!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Welcome to the site..I just read your profile...So your husband was 20 and you were 13 when you were dating How old was his sister at the time when she introduced you two...
  3. Otis87
    Quote Originally Posted by BzzzWife View Post
    Welcome to the site..I just read your profile...So your husband was 20 and you were 13 when you were dating How old was his sister at the time when she introduced you two...

We never actually started dating til I was 18.. he lived in Savannah GA i lived in So Cal. The age difference was too large to ignore it when I was young. I liked him- he liked me- that's how it stayed till I was legal. Now that I'm 20 and he's 27 the age difference doesnt seem so large. lol. His sister was my age as well. She didnt agree with "us" until 5 years later & I was legal. lol. Which makes sense to me now!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Otis87 View Post
    We never actually started dating til I was 18.. he lived in Savannah GA i lived in So Cal. The age difference was too large to ignore it when I was young. I liked him- he liked me- that's how it stayed till I was legal. Now that I'm 20 and he's 27 the age difference doesnt seem so large. lol. His sister was my age as well. She didnt agree with "us" until 5 years later & I was legal. lol. Which makes sense to me now!
    No problem but when I read "secret fling" to me it meant more then friends at 13 with a legal adult..
  5. JustBeingGinger
    Hello there,

I am in Dumfries VA which is about 10 min. from you. There are a large group of women in the area from another board that get together once a month for lunch. Let me know if you want details, I think the next lunch is May 19th in Woodbridge.

I am always around and always love to go shopping and to do things. I am 6 months pregnant so I can not get around like I used to...

Let me know if you want to meet up one day for shopping (baby) or lunch or something.

Look forward to meeting you!!!

Ginger
  6. **Liz**
    Ooooh I missed this! We will be at Fort Belvoir in just a few weeks!
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    We will be in NoVa at the end of June....not sure where exactly yet though
  8. Doin' It All On My Own...
    Doin' It All On My Own...
    hello!!!! I am in Arlington/Alexandria Area! If you have and ?'s let me know!
  9. magan2006
    I am in Fredricksburg!!!!!!
  10. Senior Member
    I live in Dumfries, which is only a few minutes from woodbridge. (I in fact lived in woodbridge for 18 years.)
    *Nobody said it would be easy..they only said it would be worth it*