Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Anyone in Northern VA?

1. **Liz**

Anyone in Northern VA?

Advertisements
    We're headed to Fort Belvoir in May and I was just curious if there was anyone in that area? I know there are a couple, just wondering how many!
  2. Senior Member
    I'm not sure how close I am, but right now I'm in Alexandria VA until May 5th. Then its back to New Jersey. Alexandria is a nice place to live.
  3. **Liz**
    Oh you are very close in Alexandria, unfortunately we're still in Kansas until this summer
  4. Senior Member
    I know that FutureMarinewife is up there somewhere and Megan2006 is up in Quantico. JudyB will be up there this summer. I think that there is some more too.
  5. Doin' It All On My Own...
    Doin' It All On My Own...
    Quote Originally Posted by navyaowife2005 View Post
    I know that FutureMarinewife is up there somewhere and Megan2006 is up in Quantico. JudyB will be up there this summer. I think that there is some more too.
    !!!!!! i am!!! I also am a VERY good babysitter if you ever feel like you need a free date (i have GREAT references)! I love that all these ppl are moving here! yay!!!!! I am in Arlington, but will be moving to Fairfax!
  6. JustBeingGinger
    I am in Dumfries VA which is 5 min from Quantico.

Just to let you know that pretty much every 3rd saturday a bunch of wives/girlfriends of Military Members get together for lunch around the DC/Northern VA area.

EVERYONE is welcome to attend, let me know if you want more info. We ae also a GREAT support source.
  7. **Liz**
    I would love the info on the group of ladies that meet up! Here in KS I belong to an online group of Fort Riley wives and we meet up for lunches, playdates, or just to hang out for no reason than to get out of the house. My email address is mamatomykiddos@yahoo.com!

TTYL,
    Liz
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I'm in DC...
    JulieM
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by navyaowife2005 View Post

Yep..we will be there by the end of June...dh full time and me part time until the end of August