Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Norfolk

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Norfolk

Advertisements
    Hi there! Recently married and relocated to Norfolk to be with my husband. In desperate need of some friendship, with all my friends and family 8 hours away in New York, the transition has been tough for me.
  2. LAG
    Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by o_saus View Post
    Hi there! Recently married and relocated to Norfolk to be with my husband. In desperate need of some friendship, with all my friends and family 8 hours away in New York, the transition has been tough for me.
    I am a newcomer as well. I can’t even attempt to understand what you’re going through. However, in the short time that I have been on this site, I have noticed that almost everyone is very encouraging and helpful in providing resources and even providing a good place to vent. Welcome and best of luck to you in Norfolk!
  3. Senior Member
    Check out a COMPASS class. Lots of great information and might even make a friend.
  4. Regular Member

Hi! I live in Virginia too. I'm in Richmond right now, but my family lives in Virginia Beach (hometown) and I'm thinking about moving back to the area in the fall. Feel free to message me about the area or anything else (:
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/3a006e1a506c9f8649f4d809726f2d43/tumblr_nwtutw4zvG1sa8ezpo8_r1_250.gif