Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Beaches near Langley?

1. "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"

Beaches near Langley?

Advertisements
    Anyone who lives in/near or been to Langley AFB.. are there any beaches nearby?

I do not want to go to HR, NN or VA Beach. I found Yorktown Beach, not sure how busy it is. Not sure if there are any others near there.

Thanks.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't
  2. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TrishAFSpouse View Post
    Anyone who lives in/near or been to Langley AFB.. are there any beaches nearby?

I do not want to go to HR, NN or VA Beach. I found Yorktown Beach, not sure how busy it is. Not sure if there are any others near there.

Thanks.
    Yorktown is my favorite but it gets busy. Ft menrow (I'm bad at spelling) it the next best. You can either go to the free beach, or go to paradise ocean club and have the beach and pool, along with place to get food.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

What is HR?

Yorktown is ok but its not a "real" beach. Its just a river with sand like a beach so If you're looking for waves thats not where you want to be. I've heard Ft Monroe is nice but never been. Why don't you want to go to HR, NN, or VA Beach?

I usually go to the Outer Banks because my uncle has a house there. I also enjoy boogie-boarding so I like having waves

4. "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose. View Post
    What is HR?

Yorktown is ok but its not a "real" beach. Its just a river with sand like a beach so If you're looking for waves thats not where you want to be. I've heard Ft Monroe is nice but never been. Why don't you want to go to HR, NN, or VA Beach?

I usually go to the Outer Banks because my uncle has a house there. I also enjoy boogie-boarding so I like having waves

HR is Hampton Roads..
    I don't need waves, just need/want something to sit on the beach next to the water, and possibly go in the water to just chill...

I do not want HR, NN or VA beach because they are way too busy, and way too crowded. I am looking to only spend like 2-3 hours at the beach max.. I have somewhere to be near that area in the evening, and VA Beach is an hour away from where I need to be. I am trying to stay above the bridge, in the NN area. I will already be in NN, but I didn't know what beaches were (if any) in NN.. so really.. any beach in the NN area will do... that isn't crowded...

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't
  5. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    Ft menroe is a good bet if you just wanna sit. Yorktown is nice if you want to walk and see a few shops and bag a lunch.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress