Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Rhode Island

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Rhode Island

Advertisements
    I Just wanted to say hi! I'm new to the site & I did put up a post in the Newbie Section. I just wanted to throw my name out here as well. My husband is in the RI Air National Guard full time so we're here for life but I know quite a few Navy Families spend short bursts of time in Newport. If anyone finds themselves here I can help you navigate.

I'm a big fan of New England & meet-ups in general so if anyone around these parts would like someone to meet in person and hang out with I'm your girl.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I live in CT. When I lived in Boston previously I was a part of a few MSOS meet ups in RI. Always a lot of fun!
  3. Senior Member
    I'm in eastern Mass. I'm from TX but I've really fallen in love with New England (DH will only be stationed here a little more than a year). Newport is such a pretty little town I toured a few of the mansions, but haven't been back since last summer.

4. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Yeay some NE girls are out there! Thanks for the warm welcome!! Cant wait to get to know you ladies better.
  5. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I just moved to Rhode Island and would love to get to know more people who are going through the same thing! Where are MSOS in Rhode Island?