Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virginia Beach/Norfolk/Hampton roads

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Advertisements
    Hey ladies! I'm in Chesapeake. I was born and raised here. Met my Sailor here, and now we've made this our home too!

A little about me:
    I'm Holly and I'm 27. I just got my associates from TCC in Business Management. I work for my family's business and love what I do. I can't wait to marry my sailor this year. We don't have any children, but we do have 3 furbabies that are pretty much like children. I don't have many Navy Wives/fiances/girlfriends as friends yet, but I definitely want to make friends! My Sailor and I just hang out with our immediate friends and family. It works now, because he's on shore duty, however I know I'll be lost when he goes back to sea duty and I'll need other ladies who know what I'm going through! So Hello!!
  2. Senior Member

Hi! I'm new to VA Beach. I lived in Ohio for 18 years until I spent 5 years in the Navy and then went back to Ohio until just a few weeks ago. I know 2 people here outside of my mother and brother and would love to meet new people as well!

I too was a psych major (graduated in '14) and trying to find a part time job until I go back to school for masters and PhD. No kids but a fur baby kitty.
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Hey everyone! My husband and I just PCS'd here from CA in January. It's been quite the change. I am so all about finding other women who know about this lifestyle to spend time with and get to know. My husband is gone at sea at least three weeks out of every month while we are here (24 months) so it's going to be a hell of a tour. Yes...no long deployment but it sucks to reunite for only a week and he's a zombie and still working 12-13 hour days. I am a masters level therapist and specialize in mood disorders and eating disorders. I am also 6 months pregnant with our first baby!! Seriously, if anyone wants to get together please holler!
  4. Regular Member
    Hello all! I moved here about a year ago. Now I'm dating a sailor that goes Underway about every other month. Now I need some other Navy girlfriends and wives to keep me busy while he's gone. ��
  5. Regular Member
    Hi! I'm from Virginia Beach, currently in Richmond right now, but probably moving back to the 757 in January.
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/3a006e1a506c9f8649f4d809726f2d43/tumblr_nwtutw4zvG1sa8ezpo8_r1_250.gif
  6. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    My husbands been underway half the time we've been here, I wonder if they're on the same ship
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12