Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Akron/Canton Ohio

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by DakotaCowgirl View Post
    My husband went to Jackson Middle for awhile and then went to a private school. I think...haha.

I really don't know the Ohio Area well. We have only visited a few times. If we move over the holidays, we will be in that area then. First time for Christmas there. We are thinking about going to the Sandwich Shop (or whatever it is called) when we get there. Hubby misses it.

I still can't understand where the towns start and end.
    Lol I think we came up with our own little thing with the cities and townships. Lol I started off with elementary school in Canton City, then to Jackson Middle and then graduated from Perry. We have a hugely known private school on Tusc. by Perry.
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    My husband went to Jackson Middle for awhile and then went to a private school. I think...haha.

I really don't know the Ohio Area well. We have only visited a few times. If we move over the holidays, we will be in that area then. First time for Christmas there. We are thinking about going to the Sandwich Shop (or whatever it is called) when we get there. Hubby misses it.

Oh oh....Taggerts. If he hasn't taken y'all to Taggerts he has to. And to Mr. Hero for a romanburger...that is one thing I truly do miss being a vegetarian now when we're back in town.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Sorry. Got another. If there is snow, have him take y'all sledding at Mckinley Monument. Or at Malone college.
  4. One day at a time.
    One day at a time.
    I love reading the ideas you have! I am just getting used to this area still. We have visited here a few times before moving here but we are still getting used to this area. I do like it though. And I LOVE the parks around here! We've walked on the canal tow path a bunch and through some of the parks.

I liked the Jackson area, but DH got a job up here in the Falls and our really close friends live up here. The kids are loving it too.
  5. One day at a time.
    One day at a time.

If you guys are here for the Holidays, we should get together!
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by [JJ] View Post
    If you guys are here for the Holidays, we should get together!
    We don't know when as we still don't have orders. We are suppose to be out of here by end of November; but, who knows right now.
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  7. One day at a time.
    One day at a time.
    We don't know when as we still don't have orders. We are suppose to be out of here by end of November; but, who knows right now.
    I understand that completely! Good luck getting your orders
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12