Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quantico Ladies??

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Quantico Ladies??

Advertisements
    Are any of your SO's MPs? Any that work for Provost Martial(idk if thats right or not, but i guess what i mean are any that are base MPs)? Thats what DF has orders for, soo trying to find ladies that will be in his unit? Im not even sure what Unit he's in? Also as far as the FRG goes, if you live off base how does that work? What exactly is the FRG?? haha

Im completely lost and would love to meet some ladies that are at Quantico, so I'm not so alone when we get out there.
  2. I LOVE MY DEVIL DOG!
    I LOVE MY DEVIL DOG!
    Quote Originally Posted by AMarineLovesMe View Post
    Are any of your SO's MPs? Any that work for Provost Martial(idk if thats right or not, but i guess what i mean are any that are base MPs)? Thats what DF has orders for, soo trying to find ladies that will be in his unit? Im not even sure what Unit he's in? Also as far as the FRG goes, if you live off base how does that work? What exactly is the FRG?? haha

Im completely lost and would love to meet some ladies that are at Quantico, so I'm not so alone when we get out there.
    Well I don't live in Quantico, but am out there frequently being that DF is in TBS - The Basic School (he's an Officer) and he's there at Quantico and I'm 15 minutes outside of DC in MD. When do you and your DH arrive to Quantico?
  3. One day at a time.
    One day at a time.
    I'm here at Quantico, but my husband is not an MP. I don't know how things will work with your unit but I can try and help when you guys get here!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by [JJ] View Post
    I'm here at Quantico, but my husband is not an MP. I don't know how things will work with your unit but I can try and help when you guys get here!
    aw thanks! we will be there the 25th, and i guess DF(DH tomorrow!) has Base orders. Im assuming that means provost martial, hell be a base cop. I have no idea how to read his orders. It gives us a number for the unit hell be in and i have no idea how to look that up. haha
  5. Senior Member
    I'm about 15 minutes from Quantico. Feel free to reach out to me.
    camandcmh, Love_my_airmanNP, and 867-5309 are my Sister Wives
  6. Regular Member
    The FRG is the family readiness group. It provides support to the family members while our SO's are at home and deployed. You do not need to live on base to be a member but you should check some FRG's only allow Spouses. the FRG will be sponsored by his unit Hope this helps. They really are great
    P.S Im in DC too
  7. One day at a time.
    One day at a time.
    aw thanks! we will be there the 25th, and i guess DF(DH tomorrow!) has Base orders. Im assuming that means provost martial, hell be a base cop. I have no idea how to read his orders. It gives us a number for the unit hell be in and i have no idea how to look that up. haha

Let me know when y'all get here if you need anything. I just moved on base, we lived north for the last year, so I am learning how this place is (its very different than our previous duty station) but I'm always down for a coffee or lunch date if nothing else.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Thanks ladies! I have another question for you all. What is the best way to get from Reagan Nat'l Airport in Arlington to Quantico? Taxi, Car rental, or is there any other options? Amtrak isnt an option as we will have luggage with us.
  9. "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    Thanks ladies! I have another question for you all. What is the best way to get from Reagan Nat'l Airport in Arlington to Quantico? Taxi, Car rental, or is there any other options? Amtrak isnt an option as we will have luggage with us.
    The bus. You can take the metro to Springfield then hit the OmniRide bus to Quantico. Or you can do the SuperShuttle from the airport to quantico. Not sure I'd do a taxi. If you need a car after you arrive, car rental isn't bad either.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't
  10. Regular Member
    Just wanted to say "hi!" My husband is stationed at Quantico, although not an MP. (He's an ammo guy.) We're moving on base soon, up from Fredericksburg.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast