Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Elkridge, MD?! Anyone know info on this City?!

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Help Elkridge, MD?! Anyone know info on this City?!

Advertisements
    My DH and I are PCSing to Fort Meade soon and are thinking of buying a home, as we will probably be there for quite some time. We have come across some really pretty homes in Elkridge, MD. Does anyone live out in this city? Is it a fairly nice/safe place to live? I have mostly heard about Odenton and Severn, but we are not sure if we can find something affordable and nice in those cities. I was also advised to stay away from Glen Burnie and most parts of Laurel... Elkridge seems to be a pretty close commute so idk. Anyway, any kind of information would be great!! Also any other close affordable cities as well Thanks!
  2. I LOVE MY DEVIL DOG!
    I LOVE MY DEVIL DOG!
    There are some affordable places in Odenton and Severn. Both areas are really nice
    I work at Ft. Meade and am familiar with that area. Elkridge is nice and yes stay away from Glen Burnie. There are some nice homes in Laurel on 198 and is 5 minutes from the base. I think it's called Russett. Hope that helps!
  3. Senior Member
    elkridge is nice. I had a friend who lived in the area and it was really nice, lots of kids out, low crime area. I would also stay away from glen burnie and laurel.