Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: New York City

1. Senior Member

New York City

Advertisements
    I would really like to see about befriending some people in NYC. Someone to chat with, have a lunch date, run together. I have been here for six years and am starting over. I will only be in the city until DB goes on deployment early next year. I would like to just get together with some one who understands.

"I love you gorgeous and I'm so happy you are mine."
    Our Day Has Come
  2. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Hi laura! I don't live in NYC i live in nj - middlesex county but i LOVE NYC i go there extremely often, i love everything about ny so if ever you need someone to talk to let me know and i'd certainly make the trip out there!
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thenewlaura View Post
    I would really like to see about befriending some people in NYC. Someone to chat with, have a lunch date, run together. I have been here for six years and am starting over. I will only be in the city until DB goes on deployment early next year. I would like to just get together with some one who understands.
    hey hey. So i'm also not in NYC (or even in jersey at the moment) but I make a lot of trips into the city and will most likely be back in the area starting in May.

I'm Caity! Next time I'm headed into NYC I will get in touch..Im always up for lunch and meeting new people.
  4. Senior Member
    I'm HERE!!!!!!!

where do you live? do you live in NYC?
    I'm in Brooklyn and would love to meet you!!!!!!
    I'm Mo
  5. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    we should all arrange something for a weekend in may! do you guys like broadway or know of any resturaunts you want to check out?? ive been to a bunch of different themed places out there and their not all their cracked up to be..although planet hollywood was pretty amazing :]

Quote Originally Posted by Caity Rose View Post
    hey hey. So i'm also not in NYC (or even in jersey at the moment) but I make a lot of trips into the city and will most likely be back in the area starting in May.

I'm Caity! Next time I'm headed into NYC I will get in touch..Im always up for lunch and meeting new people.
  6. Sarah
    Sarah
    Quote Originally Posted by thenewlaura View Post
    Im In ny!!! Its nice to meet fellow new yorkers as well :-)
  7. Wishing he was here
    Wishing he was here
    Quote Originally Posted by Megan_Nicole89 View Post
    we should all arrange something for a weekend in may! do you guys like broadway or know of any resturaunts you want to check out?? ive been to a bunch of different themed places out there and their not all their cracked up to be..although planet hollywood was pretty amazing :]
    I was raised in NYC so i know all the hole in the wall restaurants that no one knows about except for the locals. We totally should do a get-together