Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get Together Cancelled

1. sailorsproudwife

Get Together Cancelled

Advertisements
    Due to lack of interest the get together for this weekend in Hampton Roads has been cancelled.
  2. BGsWIFE
    Well Are We Going To Get Together At All? I Mean I Wouldn't Mind Meeting Everyone That Is Here Soon!! I Don't Know Who All Is Here But I Know I Was Planning On Going To Macarthur Mall At 1 To Meet At Chilis!! But I Guess Not No More!! Let Me Know What Is Going On My Hubby Is Gone For A Few Weeks And I Am Bored!!!
    Genia
  3. Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Yeah I was wondering whats going on? I know on sat they're making me work after all but i definitly wanna get up with you all and meet you soon.!
    Please Remember to follow OPSEC!!!

Life is hard.... Wear a helmet
  4. Death Before Decaf!!
    Death Before Decaf!!
    Blog Entries
    Just something to consider...from my experience...all it takes is two people to have a get together. BGs and Dot, if you two want to go, then go have a ball - if noone else shows up, it's their loss. I can't tell you how many get togethers I've gone to that were just a handful of people, sometimes just 2 or 3 - and they're usually quite fun I'm not saying a group of 20 isn't fun, but it's not as easy to talk to everyone if there's 20 people, you know?

eta: I meant Sailorswife and Dot...
    "Wine is proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin~
  5. Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Yeah next time something is planned i'm going no matter what I still wanna do something this weekend but work talked me into coming in....
    Please Remember to follow OPSEC!!!

Life is hard.... Wear a helmet
  6. Aimee
    I still want to get together ladies We'll have to plan it again in the near future and I'll go whether 1 or 20 people go
  7. Senior Member
    I will be willing to drive down one weekend to meet up with you gals.
  8. sailorsproudwife
    I didn't mean that all future get togethers would be cancelled I just ment this one . . . I am totally all for getting together . . . it's just that I live all the way out in Hampton and if I got there and no one showed up it would have been a totally wasted trip for me. If anyone wants to plan another one I am totally for it! Just let me know the time and the place!

Deidra
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I wanted to go but i would be so nervous since i'm younger than everyone else... i don't want to feel all left out or awkward...

i'm a worry wart as if you can't tell
  10. Senior Member

I am totally interested in getting together!!! I just need a reminder because the brain is a non-remembering one!! I missed if there was a reminder post but I should have written it down on the calendar, so my bad on that one! I would love to have something at my house here in Newport News too if anyone would be interested. Maybe a little Pampered Chef Party or TupperWare or Whatever if anyone sells anything!!! Just let me know or I'll let you all know!!
    Delaware Air National Guard
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast