Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Norfolk Chrysler Hall *Wicked* anyone?

  1. missing my sanity
    crazy♥gemini's Avatar
    crazy♥gemini is offline
    missing my sanity
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hampton Roads, VA
    Posts
    4,416
    Blog Entries
    5

    #1

    Norfolk Chrysler Hall *Wicked* anyone?

    Advertisements
    I really really want to go see this. Cheapest tickets are about $76-$85 range.

    Anyone else in the area want to go? DB would never in a million years go and I really want to go with someone.

    .
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    *Emma*'s Avatar
    *Emma* is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    20,338
    #2
    If I were there I would totally go with you! I would love to see wicked!
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    katinahat's Avatar
    katinahat is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    20,893

    #3
    ....do they have childcare?
    ​​​

    “Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

  4. Senior Member
    SailorsBunny's Avatar
    SailorsBunny is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    3,338
    #4
    I REALLY want to go, I have wanted to since they came to Portland a couple years ago, just not sure that I will be able to afford it. If I can then YES!!!! I will so go with you



    NotThatMonkey is my awesome Wifey
  5. missing my sanity
    crazy♥gemini's Avatar
    crazy♥gemini is offline
    missing my sanity
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hampton Roads, VA
    Posts
    4,416
    Blog Entries
    5

    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SailorsBunny View Post
    I REALLY want to go, I have wanted to since they came to Portland a couple years ago, just not sure that I will be able to afford it. If I can then YES!!!! I will so go with you
    I hope you can. I'm looking for the cheapest tickets which is about $76-$80

    .
  6. Classic Bookworm
    NotThatMonkey's Avatar
    NotThatMonkey is offline
    Classic Bookworm
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    3,227
    #6
    I REALLY want to go, need to talk to DH to see if he minds i go, or maybe i can convince him to go.
    But I would sell my soul to see Wicked!

    SailorsBunny is my amazing Wifey
  7. missing my sanity
    crazy♥gemini's Avatar
    crazy♥gemini is offline
    missing my sanity
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hampton Roads, VA
    Posts
    4,416
    Blog Entries
    5

    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyEyes View Post
    I REALLY want to go, need to talk to DH to see if he minds i go, or maybe i can convince him to go.
    But I would sell my soul to see Wicked!


    I hope you can, it would be fun to get a group going.

    .
  8. Classic Bookworm
    NotThatMonkey's Avatar
    NotThatMonkey is offline
    Classic Bookworm
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    3,227
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Skatie View Post


    I hope you can, it would be fun to get a group going.
    I don't think you understand, i've wanted to go since I was a freshmen in high school, so for 6 years. I have tried EVERY TIME they came to a town within a 5 hours drive of me to go see them and never had the money or time or ability.
    I'm pretty much going to tell DH I'm going, he can come or not I don't mind.
    That and that's a really good price, they were in Cincinnati last fall and the cheapest ticket was in the 100s

    SailorsBunny is my amazing Wifey
  9. Where there is courage, there is humility
    *Court*'s Avatar
    *Court* is offline
    Where there is courage, there is humility
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    9,825
    #9
    No way! I wish I could go, since DB is stationed down there. But I bet it's when I don't have a break from school.
  10. missing my sanity
    crazy♥gemini's Avatar
    crazy♥gemini is offline
    missing my sanity
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hampton Roads, VA
    Posts
    4,416
    Blog Entries
    5

    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyEyes View Post
    I don't think you understand, i've wanted to go since I was a freshmen in high school, so for 6 years. I have tried EVERY TIME they came to a town within a 5 hours drive of me to go see them and never had the money or time or ability.
    I'm pretty much going to tell DH I'm going, he can come or not I don't mind.
    That and that's a really good price, they were in Cincinnati last fall and the cheapest ticket was in the 100s
    Yeah the average price is about $120 for the tickets...but I'm looking at the cheaper side. I don't care if I'm sitting in the doorway I just really want to go.

    Quote Originally Posted by *Court* View Post
    No way! I wish I could go, since DB is stationed down there. But I bet it's when I don't have a break from school.
    Are you going to have a break anytime in March? They are here pretty much the entire month of March.

    .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •