Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norfolk, VA beach, Chesapeake ladies!

1. Senior Member

Norfolk, VA beach, Chesapeake ladies!

Advertisements
    I'm terrible at making friends down here since lots of DH's friends are "single sailors". I mean don't get me wrong, I like hanging out with them but I need girl friends that I can talk girl stuff with and go to places like the mall and places with, not just by myself. DH isn't much of a hang at the mall kind. So id like to make some friends.

So I'll get started, im Amanda, I'm from Michigan. I love make up and hair. I'm a licenced cosmetologist and love anything beauty related. I like the ocean and plan on learning to boogie board in the summer.

So tell me a little about you

2. Regular Member
    My name is Ashley I am from Florida. right now we live in norfolk but will be moving to wadsworth shores in virginia beach in three weeks. I sell scentsy and love it and I go to school full time majoring in elementary deaf education with a minor in deaf interpreting . I love the beach, working out , and meeting new people.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I'm Kat. I'm 21 and my husband is in the Navy and he's currently deployed, so I'm staying here in VA Beach, taking care of our daughter Aubree. I just graduated from CU Boulder and decided to be a SAHM. I love reading, singing, cooking, learning, working out, watching movies, and being outdoorsy. I'm currently training for a half marathon in April, and working on building back up my strength. I'm still settling in here, so I don't know the area super well, but I'm getting there! I'm generally up for just about anything-- going to the mall, hanging out on the beach, jogging on trails, cooking and watching movies, etc. I'm not really into leaving Aubs with anyone yet, so everything I do, I have to be able to bring her It works out, though!
    ​​​

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” -- Carl Sagan

4. im lovin my emilee and my hubby
    im lovin my emilee and my hubby
    im courtney! i live in hampton. im just a stay at home mom right now. im pretty much down for whatever. my dh is in korea right now for a year or so. and im from yorktown so ive lived here pretty much my whole life!
    867-5309 Love_my_airmanNP, and chicalelo are my sister wives
  5. loveing life <3
    loveing life <3
    Blog Entries
    I am Lezley, im from MI as well, i live in Norfolk, thinking about going to school to be a cosmetologist , lets see DH and I have been married for 3 years, i enjoy shopping, im very artsy craftsy type and my PM box is always open
  6. Senior Member
    I'm whitney!! I live at the beach, born and raised. I've body boraded my whole life...fins and everything. I also horseback ride!! Would love a beach buddy and boarding buddy to hang with any time!!!
  7. Classic Bookworm
    Classic Bookworm
    Hi! I'm Kati(anne), I'm 20(21 in may) and just moved here too I moved from Ohio. I like to read and love to be outside, I wold say I love the beach but I haven't been to much. I recently picked up knitting and love it. I'm very crafty and I love to bake and cook. Right now I'm a stay at home Wife but I plan on getting a job and I'm going to school for Elementary education(hopefully at ODU).
    I would love to meet new people and hang out!

SailorsBunny is my amazing Wifey
  8. <3 <3 <3
    <3 <3 <3
    I'm moving to Va beach soon
  9. missing my sanity
    missing my sanity
    Blog Entries

I'm Katie, I'm from Nebraska (raised, but not born) I'm in the Navy, have been for 9 1/2 years now. I have two furbabies although only one lives with me....DB wouldn't let me take the other one when I moved to my new place because they became best buddies

I'm having a get together February 10th at my place in Virginia Beach. Here is a link to the thread if anyone else interested: Hampton Roads Ladies G2G

10. Senior Member
    Hey everyone! I'm stop glad to see people posting on this .

Hi Ashley, I've never heard of sensory til this site, but I do live candLes!

Hey Kat, training for that has to be brutal! My friend back home just started doing runs.

Hey Courtney, I don't think I know where Yorktown is? Is there lots to do in Hampton?

HI Lezley, where in mi are you from? I'm from lapeer. I love doing hair, and school was fun.

hey Whitney, that would be awesome to have a beach buddy, I body surfed well tryed this past summer. I just went looking at boards. And started looking around for fins.

hey Kati, I just picked up knitting a well created from mil on leave. I still have no idea how to knit a beanie though.

Hi Kiley, when are you moving here?

If anyone wants to hang out PM me and we can figure something out!
    Im normally just cleaning the house all day lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast