Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Jacksonville, NC

1. Miranda

Jacksonville, NC

Advertisements
    Okay so DH is out apartment/house hunting today. We will jsut be renting...at first i said i didnt want to be in an apartment complex- id rather be out on my own in a house somewhere away from ppl lol buuuut now im thinking a condo or something at least then wed have a pool for Arianna and I and a fitness center on site.....

anyone ever lived here and know of any great places?? I know hes looking at Brynn Marr and LIberty Crossing and some duplexes....just seeing if anyone has any insight (sad to say that i feel more confortable with you ladies judgement than my DH LOL i love the man, but bless his heart.....)
  2. I'm too cool for words
    I'm too cool for words
    We were stationed at Camp Lejeune 10 years ago, and I still have family in Jacksonville. I would stay away from Brynn Marr. I don't know much about Liberty Crossing. My family lives in the Northwoods area, near Jacksonville High School, and Northwoods is very nice. My husband and I lived in Countrywood Estates in the Southwest area and that was really nice. Don't know how it is now. Is he stationed at Camp Lejeune or New River?
  3. Miranda
    He is at Camp Lejeune- He is working in the ER at the hosptial (corpsman)....thank you so much for any help you can give me!!! i cant afford to make a "looking" trip down there with moving time only being a month away. I just want to be somewhere nice and safe.
  4. I'm too cool for words
    I'm too cool for words
    My husband is a Corpsman too. He was with greenside though. I can ask my mom later on today some other nice areas. I was there visiting back in March and it has changed a lot since we were there last. Like any town you have your good and bad areas. Also, since he's at Camp Lejeune, you might want to look at living towards Swansboro or Hubert. Those are nice quiet areas.
  5. Miranda
    Thank you sooooo much!!!

Yeah he is fmf- already went thru his fmss training, they just have him stationed there at the hospital instead of attached to a unit for now, im not sure why...but im not complaining! Thanks again for all the help!