Thread: Jyll216 & NavyFiance08

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Jyll216 & NavyFiance08

Advertisements
    Hows the apartment hunting going?
  2. Jyll216
    i have no clue what to do anymore..

i havent heard from john in almost 3 weeks..

i havent made a trip to VA yet..

so for right now.. im settling on mariner's way.. but hopefully i can afford something better..
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    if i were you ~ i'd make a list of top 5 or 10 apartments you like (depending on how long you're going to be here) and then check them all out once you're here.. Make a little file and print out what each one of them look like, phone numbers, easy directions, price, what they have to offer etc. etc.
    that might make things easier...you should have options and not just settle for one without checking all of them out

when are you supposed to come here to check out apartments?
  4. NavyFiance08
    okay, still is pretty overwhelming, I just wish Norfolk was not so hit and miss!! I actually just talked to my mom about flying up to Norfolk with me around the middle of March to look at apartments....I've got a LONG list but narrowed it down to about 12 that I really want to go see, Gonna try to do it the third weekend in March so I can also get to an FSG meeting while up there. Thanks for the thoughts!!!
  5. Jyll216
    i may be driving to VA in April. i do have another list of 5 other apartments.. but.. i honestly dont know my budget yet. so im tryin to stay pretty low for the first apartment.. we could always move after the lease.. and save up that extra money we dont use.. but thanks for asking!