Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boston meetup?/ Massachusetts, NH or RI

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Smile Boston meetup?/ Massachusetts, NH or RI

Advertisements
    Hey everyone! Im Jessica! I'm new to this whole deployment thing but me and my BF have been together almost a year and its been wonderful! However he recently deployed to Afghanistan and I have to say its been pretty hard! I cant imagine how some of you have dealt with more than one deployment or even are dealing with a deployment now!! So I have looked on Meetup. com and all over the web and it seems like Military wifes/fiances/gf have meetups ever where except New england! Would any girls in the area be interested in a meetup? Maybe do lunch or dinner, it would be great to meet some awesome girls and be able to support each other through this process.
  2. Regular Member
    Hello Jessica! I'm Michelle. I just joined this board. My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over a year and he recently deployed as well. He PCS'd to Ohio before he deployed, so it has been a rough transition and I wish this deployment would hurry up and be over with! I'm from Salem, NH, but I work at Hanscom AFB in Bedford, MA and I'm working on my MBA online. So it's just stress upon stress haha. It's been a tough time, because this is my first deployment and I feel like no one understands everything I'm dealing with right now. I can vent all I want with my friends, but they don't understand how bad it is. I guess I just feel like people can say they understand, but they will never understand until they're in this position. But it seems like we're in similar boats! I'm here if you need someone to listen !
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I go to school in VA (that's where I am right now) but on May 6th I will be moving up to RI for the summer to live with my mom and do a internship. I will be up there for almost 4 months.
  4. Regular Member
    Hi I live in RI.My DB is in teh Navy and he is currently deployed on a carrier.
  5. Senior Member
    I'm like 20 mins North of Boston! A meetup would be fun
    "Time passes. Even when it seems impossible, even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me."

6. Regular Member
    we should do something soon!!
  7. Regular Member
  8. Senior Member
    i love fire and ice. such an awesome place i'm so jealous! i wish i was back home so i could go too!! haha

9. Senior Member
    Sounds like fun!
    "Time passes. Even when it seems impossible, even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me."

10. Regular Member
    Hey, so this was last posted in in May, but I'm on the MA/RI border for about the next year while DB is deployed
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast