Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: boston girls

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

boston girls

Advertisements
    Hey is there any girls from Boston here. I live in KS but half hubby's unit is from Boston and they r deploying this spring and I wanna try and connect with some of those girls that's marines will be deploying with my hubs. I connected with the gals female his last deployment n they were from NY but since hubbys unit switched I would like to connect with them
  2. Senior Member
    I'm in Boston, MA but my DB is already deployed outta TX if you still wanna chat it up I don't know anyone in this area going through the same thing,
    "Time passes. Even when it seems impossible, even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me."

3. Banned
    Banned
    DB is from Boston so I'm . But, I'm in Kansas!!!
  4. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Hi girls. Yeah so hubby is deploying and I didn't know where to post this thread n so I posted it two places and other gals are practically making fun of me. O well... so yea like I said half his unit is from Boston and half here so in March we get to go to Boston for a yellow ribbon ball before he deploys so I'm pretty excites to get to travel kinda like taking a little vacation before the deployment
  5. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    What part of KS
  6. Senior Member
    No, they were not making fun of you. We are pointing out that your writing is hard to understand, and that you are breaking the forum rules...you should really read the TOS (terms of service) before you get your panties in a bunch...and crying th 'I thoight this was a support site' isn't going to get you anywhere either...it just opens a new can of worms. JMOH
  7. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I'm still getting use to the site and everything and I'm using my phone so its still a little sketchy.
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kyla View Post
    What part of KS
    We are out of Ft. Riley
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    No, they were not making fun of you. We are pointing out that your writing is hard to understand, and that you are breaking the forum rules...you should really read the TOS (terms of service) before you get your panties in a bunch...and crying th 'I thoight this was a support site' isn't going to get you anywhere either...it just opens a new can of worms. JMOH
    Yup. I wasn't making fun of you in your other post, but whenever someone posts something like that, you are gonna get a DRINK! post. I had to do it. You'll catch on to that. But seriously. Read the TOS. I'd hate for you to get infractions, and possibly banned for breaking TOS.
  9. Your friendly neighborhood gun totin' mama!
    Your friendly neighborhood gun totin' mama!
    Quote Originally Posted by kyla View Post
    Hi girls. Yeah so hubby is deploying and I didn't know where to post this thread n so I posted it two places and other gals are practically making fun of me. O well... so yea like I said half his unit is from Boston and half here so in March we get to go to Boston for a yellow ribbon ball before he deploys so I'm pretty excites to get to travel kinda like taking a little vacation before the deployment
    Alright, first off, we werent making fun of you. Just stating that the grammar made it really hard to understand what you were trying to say. Ppl also just pointed out that you were breaking TOS by making the same post in multiple places. And if I remember correctly (I could be wrong, someone correct me if I am), by bringing up in here what was said in another thread, is also breaking TOS.

Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - Terms of Service
    Women are not the weak, frail little flowers that they are advertised. There has never been anything invented yet, including war, that a man would enter into, that a woman wouldn't, too. --Will Rogers

Sometimes damaged goods are more valuable because of their unique qualities.

FOLLOW OPSEC PLEASE!!!!!
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DixielandDelight View Post
    Alright, first off, we werent making fun of you. Just stating that the grammar made it really hard to understand what you were trying to say. Ppl also just pointed out that you were breaking TOS by making the same post in multiple places. And if I remember correctly (I could be wrong, someone correct me if I am), by bringing up in here what was said in another thread, is also breaking TOS.

Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - Terms of Service
    C. You agree that when starting a thread you will not:
    I: Post the same message in multiple forums without permission from the MilitarySOS Administrator. All such requests for permission should be directed through the Administrative forum.
    That is considered cross thread drama.

Once again, not being rude/mean/making fun of you, just letting you know so you don't get an infraction.