Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seriously BOSTON girls . . .

1. Flying solo
    Flying solo

Seriously BOSTON girls . . .

Advertisements
    WHEN are we meeting up for drinks/dinner?

I think a few of us have tossed around the idea of meeting for real, but let's make some real plans.

I am in New Bedford, but work in Walpole/Westwood/Roxbury (wherever they tell me to go on a given day) so I'm flexible. I know we have some NG girlfriends/wives in MA and RI too, so let's do this! I am ready, and willing to plan it. PM me if you don't want to say your exact location in this thread
    Jennifer
    Something has changed within me, something is not the same. I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game.
    HisJuliet is my Twinny but I also use her for
  2. I'm awesome
    I'm awesome
    Woman, let me know what your thinking. Up until Christmas is mighty crazy for me. I'm flexible as well for location. Boston is always a go with me since I work right by South Station! I'm always down for food, drinks and drag queens.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    you remembered us RI folk!!! Winter break officially starts this weekend, so I am up for ANYTHING. But I need to know in advance so I can plan the trains and work and stuff.
  4. Flying solo
    Flying solo
    Quote Originally Posted by Erinnicole401 View Post
    you remembered us RI folk!!! Winter break officially starts this weekend, so I am up for ANYTHING. But I need to know in advance so I can plan the trains and work and stuff.
    I was actually thinking specifically of you because I'm originally from RI and I know your BF is NG.

I am child-free every Saturday night, so if we wanted to try for something like Sat 1/5?? I know it would be madness to try to do it before Christmas (this weekend? the day after?) so how would the first weekend in January work? I am in Roxbury until 6pm every Saturday, so Boston would be ideal for me.
    Jennifer
    Something has changed within me, something is not the same. I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingAndHoping View Post
    I was actually thinking specifically of you because I'm originally from RI and I know your BF is NG.

I am child-free every Saturday night, so if we wanted to try for something like Sat 1/5?? I know it would be madness to try to do it before Christmas (this weekend? the day after?) so how would the first weekend in January work? I am in Roxbury until 6pm every Saturday, so Boston would be ideal for me.
    I love you!!!! lol

Yea that should be okay. I'll double check my schedule. That's inventory week at work so let me just make sure that's not one of the days.
  6. Senior Member
    I'm an Air National Guard wife from southern RI, I'm game for meeting! Erin, you and I could ride together!
  7. Flying solo
    Flying solo
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm View Post
    I'm an Air National Guard wife from southern RI, I'm game for meeting! Erin, you and I could ride together!

Do we have a price range for how much we'd like to spend on drinks/dinner each? I will start looking into restaurants around here so that I can make us a reservation if we need one.

I am so excited!
    Jennifer
  8. I'm awesome
    I'm awesome
    RI ladies, I'd be more then happy to come down and see you! My favorite brother lives on the Pawtucket/Providence line so I'm often down there. I like to eat my feelings in Federal Hill and spend money I don't have at the Providence Place Mall.
  9. I'm awesome
    I'm awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingAndHoping View Post

Do we have a price range for how much we'd like to spend on drinks/dinner each? I will start looking into restaurants around here so that I can make us a reservation if we need one.

I am so excited!
    I'm not too fussy, as long as it's not $50/plate, within good reason. I splurged on my niece who hussled all of her little friends into making all those cards. Not only did I do the normal toys and clothes, my favorite brother and I also opened up a 529 plan for her.
  10. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Erinnicole401 View Post
    If you wanna drive here then we ride together, that would be okay.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast