Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: AF wife just PCSed to FT Meade

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

AF wife just PCSed to FT Meade

Advertisements
    Hi guys, this is my first post. I just got to Ft Meade after spending 3 years abroad in Ramstein, Germany. I'm glad to be back in the US, but I miss Europe. I'm looking to make some friends here in the area and of course some online ones as well. I'm having a rough time with the transition. The economy sucks! I just graduated with my BS in psychology, and I'm applying for a master's program in clinical social work with an emphasis on mental health. I'm originally from NH. I've been married for almost 4 years; my husband went to basic 3 weeks after we got married. We have two furbabies...and that's me in a nutshell lol.
  2. Loving my soldier since '96
    Loving my soldier since '96
    . Maryland is expensive but its a great place for exploring, shopping, and raising children. Though I may be partial since I call it home (Columbia, Maryland area).
    (Disclaimer: The following information is coming from a Army wife who doesn't actually know any specifics 100%. Often told to her by husband or other wise ones. Though, they all will admit that at times they dont know the specifics neither. The information received should be considered unstable and possibly flammable. Do not disseminate. )
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I love Columbia! I wish we had looked there. We're in Odenton, very close to base, and I don't mind it, but it's kind of trashy around here lol. It IS expensive. I nearly had a heart attack when we got our first BGE bill.
  4. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

I'm headed to DE in the Summer