Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Ft. Drum ladies, I've got a HUGE favor to ask!

  1. Senior Member
    candypants's Avatar
    candypants is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,694
    Blog Entries
    1
    #1

    Ft. Drum ladies, I've got a HUGE favor to ask!

    Advertisements
    .
    Last edited by candypants; 01-05-2010 at 07:37 PM.
    "whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." -emily bronte
    fashion lust!
    http://www.iwouldtotallywearthat.blogspot.com
  2. Senior Member
    oxbarbie06xo's Avatar
    oxbarbie06xo is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ft. Benning
    Posts
    2,699
    #2
    id love to but i dont know my way around and ill be up for homecoming then moving up there in feb. if im up there i wouldnt mind but im not 100 % sure when im leaving to come back to ga
  3. Senior Member
    candypants's Avatar
    candypants is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,694
    Blog Entries
    1
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by oxbarbie06xo View Post
    id love to but i dont know my way around and ill be up for homecoming then moving up there in feb. if im up there i wouldnt mind but im not 100 % sure when im leaving to come back to ga
    You're moving there in February? Sweet!
    "whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." -emily bronte
    fashion lust!
    http://www.iwouldtotallywearthat.blogspot.com
  4. Senior Member
    oxbarbie06xo's Avatar
    oxbarbie06xo is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ft. Benning
    Posts
    2,699
    #4
    well.. we arn totally sure whats happening in the end we were supossed to pcs to benning but the reenlisitment guy messed up for about the 100th time and now there in a breach in contract so until it gets figured out we are going to be at drum and ill move up after our family wedding since we did a court house.. its a HUGE mess
  5. Senior Member
    candypants's Avatar
    candypants is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,694
    Blog Entries
    1
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by oxbarbie06xo View Post
    well.. we arn totally sure whats happening in the end we were supossed to pcs to benning but the reenlisitment guy messed up for about the 100th time and now there in a breach in contract so until it gets figured out we are going to be at drum and ill move up after our family wedding since we did a court house.. its a HUGE mess
    Oh man that sound stressful! I hope you guys get everything figured out!
    "whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." -emily bronte
    fashion lust!
    http://www.iwouldtotallywearthat.blogspot.com
  6. Senior Member
    oxbarbie06xo's Avatar
    oxbarbie06xo is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ft. Benning
    Posts
    2,699
    #6
    yea just a little everything will work out..
  7. Senior Member
    LinnyAnne's Avatar
    LinnyAnne is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,666


    #7
    i don't know the area, but I'll be free to help!! I'm slowly getting to know the area, on the weekends I'm up there, but after christmas i will be up there for good, so i'll be more then willing to help you out!


  8. Senior Member
    candypants's Avatar
    candypants is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,694
    Blog Entries
    1
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ~LinnyAnne~ View Post
    i don't know the area, but I'll be free to help!! I'm slowly getting to know the area, on the weekends I'm up there, but after christmas i will be up there for good, so i'll be more then willing to help you out!
    That would be fabulous! We won't be there until after the new year, so there's plenty of time! I just wanted to start building relationships now!
    "whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." -emily bronte
    fashion lust!
    http://www.iwouldtotallywearthat.blogspot.com
  9. Senior Member
    LinnyAnne's Avatar
    LinnyAnne is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,666


    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by candypants View Post
    That would be fabulous! We won't be there until after the new year, so there's plenty of time! I just wanted to start building relationships now!
    Heck ya, I understand!
    What would you like to know? I'm a fairly open person...


  10. Senior Member
    candypants's Avatar
    candypants is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,694
    Blog Entries
    1
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ~LinnyAnne~ View Post
    Heck ya, I understand!
    What would you like to know? I'm a fairly open person...
    Well, I've already got some answers, now the hard part is finding an apartment or townhome. That's where I'll need the most help. Just when we get there and actually going to the places and seeing them. It's hard to house hunt over the internet!
    "whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." -emily bronte
    fashion lust!
    http://www.iwouldtotallywearthat.blogspot.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •