Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Ft.Drum Arts & Crafts Center

1. I'm complicated and eccentric, get use to it.
    I'm complicated and eccentric, get use to it.

Love Ft.Drum Arts & Crafts Center

Advertisements
    Hey of you Ft.Drum ladies ever gone to the arts & crafts center, after this week I won't really have anything to do until I start looking for a job in January and hopefully start school so I was going to ask my husband if it's alright for me to take a couple classes there for something to get me out of the house and pass the time. I just wanted to know if anyone had been there or if anyone on here might be there. I might go to the one on black friday after I am done shopping and one of the other classes before then.
    <3Ta Gra Agam Ort Deus Mo Fear Ciele <3
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I haven't been there yet. Which classes are you taking? I really want to take the framing one, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
  3. I'm complicated and eccentric, get use to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LindsayLin View Post
    I haven't been there yet. Which classes are you taking? I really want to take the framing one, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
    I want to take that one too, I paint and I want some of them to be framed to hang up in the house. I also want to try the stained glass and glass fusion ones. On black friday the have holiday classes for like wreathes and soap and all of those are under $10, so I was thinking of doing some of those as well and see what the schedule is for December.

Maybe we could take the framing class together.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'll definitely take the frame class with you!

I was on the MWR site a few days ago and thought the stained glass one looked fun too, what's glass fusion about? Sounds interesting!
  5. I'm complicated and eccentric, get use to it.
    I'll definitely take the frame class with you!

I was on the MWR site a few days ago and thought the stained glass one looked fun too, what's glass fusion about? Sounds interesting!
    From what I got in the little newspaper thing my husband got it teaches you how to cut glass and make things like dishes or ornaments out of it, I thought it would be cool atleast to try it. I just like learning new things and working with my hands so I'll try anything once. My husband said it's okay for me to go to the classes and that he can take me to the ones on black friday but I need to check the dates for the other ones. (I had to ask him because since I'm not working I feel bad about just spending money on stuff unless he is ok with it) I'll let you know the dates of the classes and it's a date
  6. I'm complicated and eccentric, get use to it.
    They have the framing class on the 14th and 21st of this month, I'm going to call tomorrow to see if you have to reserve a spot but I was thinking of going to the one on the 21st.

Anyone else interested in going?
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by irishcanibal View Post
    They have the framing class on the 14th and 21st of this month, I'm going to call tomorrow to see if you have to reserve a spot but I was thinking of going to the one on the 21st.

Anyone else interested in going?
    I called about a month ago and you do have to reserve a spot. They usually only have a 4 to a class I think?

I'm down for the 21st!
  8. I'm complicated and eccentric, get use to it.
    I called about a month ago and you do have to reserve a spot. They usually only have a 4 to a class I think?

I'm down for the 21st!
    Ok I'll call tomorrow and make sure they have spots open and if they do I'll reserve two for us yays I'm excited