Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Fort Drum???? Anyone????

1. ~Missing my Soldier~
    ~Missing my Soldier~
    Blog Entries

Fort Drum???? Anyone????

Advertisements
    I live in Evans Mills by the two water takes are at behide the Race track next to fort drum. I don't know anyone here at Fort Drum I have been here since Sept. I moved from Ca and I don't know anyone and kind of getting bored also. I'm use to hanging out with my friends and weekends they would come over for a glass of wine a pot luck with b/fs or husbands. I also went to Culinary School for a pastry chef. So also if any of you have b-days or partys coming up I do all that and try my best not to charge very much and work with you on what you want. Also I just want to make some friends also! I use to work at Disneyland so I'm use to seeing and talking to many ppl.

If you have any questions or anything e-mail me at ThinkPink427@yahoo.com or on here put Attn:Rossana. Thank you! I do cookie cakes pies etc.

Some of my work

For the fingers I make them lady fingers and I do paint the nails these where just for Halloween.

I miss and love my Husband! Twins due in Dec!
    Can't wait for all 3 of them to be here at home so we can be together as our own little family.

Army Brats on Board!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Cute cakes! Love the Wall-E!
  3. ~Missing my Soldier~
    ~Missing my Soldier~
    Blog Entries
    thank you. The Wall-E cake was my fav. cake to make and he was good that was my gift for my nephews b-day last year.

Can't wait for all 3 of them to be here at home so we can be together as our own little family.

Army Brats on Board!
  4. Regular Member
    I live in Evans Mills too! We live in the military housing across from North gate!!
  5. ~Missing my Soldier~
    ~Missing my Soldier~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Armywife2004 View Post
    I live in Evans Mills too! We live in the military housing across from North gate!!

Oh I Know where you live! lol

Army Brats on Board!
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm moving up there next month, I'd love to get together with you girls.
  7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyArmyGuy05 View Post
    I live in Evans Mills by the two water takes are at behide the Race track next to fort drum. I don't know anyone here at Fort Drum I have been here since Sept. I moved from Ca and I don't know anyone and kind of getting bored also. I'm use to hanging out with my friends and weekends they would come over for a glass of wine a pot luck with b/fs or husbands. I also went to Culinary School for a pastry chef. So also if any of you have b-days or partys coming up I do all that and try my best not to charge very much and work with you on what you want. Also I just want to make some friends also! I use to work at Disneyland so I'm use to seeing and talking to many ppl.

If you have any questions or anything e-mail me at ThinkPink427@yahoo.com or on here put Attn:Rossana. Thank you! I do cookie cakes pies etc.

Some of my work

For the fingers I make them lady fingers and I do paint the nails these where just for Halloween.

I live in the apartment complex behind the race track in Evans Mills. My hubby is still deployed at the moment but I should be back in NY after the first of the year. I would like to meet you cause I have been there since 2008 and still dont know alot of people. Take care...
    Emily Rose