Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: bolling vs andrews afb

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

bolling vs andrews afb

Advertisements
    i'm pregnant and this is my first time dealing with tricare (second baby though) and they are being big pains about everything. i've never been to bolling clinic for anything other than to confirm my pregnancy and i was told i get to choose between bolling and andrews afb to have my prenatal care/baby. i was just wondering if anyone had prenatal care or delivered on either of the bases, what the experience was like, or if they went to another civilian provider. i tried asking how many obs were at the bolling clinic (because i would like to at least meet the people who could deliver my baby) and the nurse didn't even know! plus i can't really find any information online about the clinics. i'm just confused by the whole thing!
  2. Senior Member
    I had all of my prenatal visits at Andrews and delivered there as well. I really liked them. I had good care. I had one really crappy doctor who told me I was too fat before I got pregnant (and he had never seen me before that day!) but other then that jerk they were awesome! There is one VERY HOT doctor to. WHEW!! Talk about Dr McSteamy. When I delivered we were the only ones there so I got my pick of rooms and lots of attention but they werent overbearing. You can pick between family practice and OB at Andrews.. I did OB b/c I have a lot of medical problems and there could be a chance of being high risk (I was due to asthma). I liked Andrews and had a positive experience.
  3. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Thanks! I go to my orientation class on Friday and its at Andrews so I was going to try to see where everything is there. I hope the bad doctor isn't there anymore and I get to see the hot one!