Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: fort lee anyone...

1. iwantmymarineinv

fort lee anyone...

Advertisements
    although i am a marine girlfriend... i live very close to fort lee... i have been here since birth... so if there is anyone in the area let me know so we can hang out...
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I hope you can find some friends from there girlie!! Good old Fort Lee....brings back memories seeing this posted!!
  3. iwantmymarineinv
    really i dont care for fort lee too much... to many jerks there... and the new construction is awful... you have to go on base by the hospital then drive like 5 miles to get to the commissary... its horrible..
  4. LaurenBeth
    We moved from Ft Lee a year ago... almost to the day. We liked it there although it was only for 5 months. It was quite and the we loved all the trees, animals running around, etc... but yeah the speed limit is weird on post there. Hope you fine some friends there!!
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantmymarineinv View Post
    really i dont care for fort lee too much... to many jerks there... and the new construction is awful... you have to go on base by the hospital then drive like 5 miles to get to the commissary... its horrible..

Wow...it really has changed a lot!!! The last time I was there was in Jan for our move..we had to go to some sort of briefing..nothing was going on then