Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Ok all you Hampton Rds, VA Beach, Norfolk ladies I need...

1. Happiness Is A Choice :D
    Happiness Is A Choice :D

Ok all you Hampton Rds, VA Beach, Norfolk ladies I need...

Advertisements
    the name of a good salon I haven't had a haircut in months because I'm afraid to try a new place and get a bad cut So where do you go? What all do you get done there? What are the prices like?

PS, I tried calling a place a friend recommended in Newport News and they NEVER returned my call and I have called twice!!! I don't want to go somewhere that can't even return the call of an inquiring new customer.
  2. Am
    I honestly go to the woman in the Wal-Mart in Chesapeake Square. She's amazing.

I doubt you want to go all the way to Suffolk but "Bombshells" is awesome. It's a little pricey but good quality.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Try Laurel at Hair on Fire in newport news, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I actually go in on Saturday to see her

"I love you more than there are galaxys in the universe"- DH
  4. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I'm in Newport News but I make the 30 minute drive to Chesapeake (right beside the walmart & sams club off of battlefield) to go to "The Look Salon and Day Spa" They have a website you could look up, i don't really recall the pricing. Im thinking its around 30 dollars.

Actually, I really need to get my hair cut but I heard they shut down the tunnel due to this storm so im considering going to a cute little salon at the patrick henry mall. Dont really recall the name, but If I go tomorrow like I'm planning then I'll let you know what I think of it =]
  5. They call me Mouse Potato
    They call me Mouse Potato
    I have a girl at a salon on 17 in Newport news that I go to. I can't remember the salon name but I'ms eeing her on Tuesday. They do pretty much everything I do believe although i'm usually in for just a trim.
    DH: "Your even more beautiful as my wife"

6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

F*** THIS STORM!

Quote Originally Posted by armyywifeyy View Post
    I'm in Newport News but I make the 30 minute drive to Chesapeake (right beside the walmart & sams club off of battlefield) to go to "The Look Salon and Day Spa" They have a website you could look up, i don't really recall the pricing. Im thinking its around 30 dollars.

Actually, I really need to get my hair cut but I heard they shut down the tunnel due to this storm so im considering going to a cute little salon at the patrick henry mall. Dont really recall the name, but If I go tomorrow like I'm planning then I'll let you know what I think of it =]
    They closed the JRB and Midtown tunnel ARE closed...talking about closing HRBT... If you're going to Mia & Maxx at Patrick Henry, they're AMAZING but expensive.. I'd definately refer you to Hair On Fire in Port Warwick, 757-599-3473... my girl Laurel thats there now, use to work at Mia & Maxx.. I think it's $30 for a hair cut there.. hope this helps and hope everyone stays dry.. I just had to run errands for work and about died 4 times from almost hydro planeing.. so PLEASE be careful

"I love you more than there are galaxys in the universe"- DH
  7. Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    I love Wink Salon, but since your on the other side of the water, I dunno if you'd wanna drive down to the va beach ocean front... Wink Salon
    Please Remember to follow OPSEC!!!

Life is hard.... Wear a helmet
  8. Senior Member
    My friend Dre is really great. She has her own place called Shear Creations by Dre it's in the shopping plaza off of First Colonial and Va. Beach Blvd. Her # is 7572372214. She is very good. Let her know Cynthia sent you. I miss her I wish I could have my hair cut by her again. One of the only people that can cut my hair with out screwing it up. I have really curly hair. She's also a good friend of mine. If you want a portfolio I'm sure I could call her or send her an email also.