Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Looking for someone to talk to over coffee or go shopping with

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Big Grin Looking for someone to talk to over coffee or go shopping with

Advertisements
    I have lived in VA and have a bunch of guy friends but very very few girlfriends and only one or two have husbands in the service but they are bothe navy. I am just looking for someone anyone who can meet up for coffee once in a while or go shopping or just do the girls thing every once in a while. I am engaged to my baby but we have no kids well a puppy if he can count as a child we do lol. I do love kids so if you have kids and still want to meet up bring the kids along its cool just lookin for someone who understands. Im at the coastal area. I live in Portsmouth right now but we actually are buying a house in VA Beach lol yay!
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I live in Suffolk but work out of Va Beach down by the oceanfront. I'm always up for talking or meeting someone new. My dh is in the navy and I do have two kids. So I'm a very busy person. But I love to take a break and I do sometimes meet my friends for lunch down here at the oceanfront during the week. It's too bad your moving out of Portsmouth because that is closer to where I live but that is okay. I have quite a few friends who live in va beach and chesapeake. When do you move?
  3. Not really a navy gf anymore...
    Not really a navy gf anymore...
    I'm moving to Norfolk and DB/DF is deployed until end of November. I'd totally to meet up with a few MSOS girls at a coffee shop and just chat. DB/DF is navy submariner and we are without kids as well (actually I have 2 furbabies, but that's another story ) Once school starts, I'll be between Norfolk, VA beach and Hampton every day. Please count me in on this fun! Just tell me when and where
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead_navygf View Post
    I'm moving to Norfolk and DB/DF is deployed until end of November. I'd totally to meet up with a few MSOS girls at a coffee shop and just chat. DB/DF is navy submariner and we are without kids as well (actually I have 2 furbabies, but that's another story ) Once school starts, I'll be between Norfolk, VA beach and Hampton every day. Please count me in on this fun! Just tell me when and where
    I remember seeing your post about moving down and missing candypants g2g! So since you are missing out on that we will definetly get another time going so we can all meet! I love meeting new people!!!
  5. Not really a navy gf anymore...
    Not really a navy gf anymore...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    I remember seeing your post about moving down and missing candypants g2g! So since you are missing out on that we will definetly get another time going so we can all meet! I love meeting new people!!!
    Yay! I love meeting new people too! I've always been so shy because I'm so self-conscious but with 20 lbs lost and 50 more to go, I'm feeling more adventurous!!
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead_navygf View Post
    Yay! I love meeting new people too! I've always been so shy because I'm so self-conscious but with 20 lbs lost and 50 more to go, I'm feeling more adventurous!!
    Congratulations! That is awesome! Since dh got home, I've gained the 5 lbs I lost. But I have finally lost 2 lbs and an inch in my waist and hips! Yay progress! Funny how I did so good while he was gone, then he comes home and it comes back. Evil pounds! But I love meeting people. Especially because first you meet here and talk to get to know each other then there is a swapping of phone numbers and then finally you meet and it's like you truly know each other. Instead of not knowing anyone to begin with. That is where I get shy, but once I've talked with someone, I show my outgoing, nutty side! Careful...I hear voices! Oh wait, it's my co workers!
  7. Finally Happy <3
    Finally Happy &amp;amp;lt;3
    aw I love coffee dates and shopping n stuff - not always easy with a 1 year old, but usually the husband can keep him for me for a lil bit
    Gearing up for deployment #2
  8. Senior Member
    yeah, carlyes a pretty alright chick

but im down too. i work all week but im free on the weekends
    we kicked deployment #2's butt!