There is a Bunco game planned for Friday Night, July 17th @ 7pm if any of you ladies would like to have a girls night out with me.... It is going to be held in Groton at my friend Lora's house, but I'm able to bring as many friends who are interested in playing, learning to play or just goin for a girls night out! Please let me know if you are interested... You will need $5.00 to play the game but you could win prizes or money back at the end of the night.

You can check out the Group site at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/sectbunco/ for more information or to join the Bunco group that I am the moderator of or email me at lilangelita77@yahoo.com if you want to go.

It's a lot of fun and once a month to get away is great. I always look forward to playing and getting my night away. Please don't be shy and at lease come try to play the game. Its really easy

What is BUNCO??? As it is played today, Bunco is a social dice game involving 100% luck and no skill (there are no decisions to be made), scoring and a simple set of rules. Women who are part of a Bunco club take turns as the Bunco hostess, providing snacks, refreshments and the tables to set up the games. The hostess may also provide a door prize. Small amounts of money ($5.00 to play) can be involved as well.

The object of the game is to accumulate points and to roll certain combinations. The winners get prizes (provided by the hostess) for accomplishments such as the highest score, the lowest score, or the most Bunco's. Prizes frequently center on themes associated with the game such as fancy dice, dice embedded in soap, t-shirts featuring illustrations of dice, or they are nice gifts ranging from bath sets, cadnles, jewelry, etc.

We hope to see you at the next BUNCO!