Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get together info . . .

1. sailorsproudwife

Get together info . . .

Advertisements
    Ok, so it sounds like there are a few of us who would like to get together . . . I was thinking . . . how does Feb 4 (Saturday) work for everyone? I was thinking this time we can meet in Norfolk and the next time we can meet on the Hampton side? How does that work? Does anyone has any suggestions on where to go?? I was thinking some where family friendly. Just throw out some ideas. If that date doesn't work for all of you just let me know!!

Deidra
  2. BGsWIFE
    Have Any Of Ya'll Been To Macarthur Mall?? It Is Really Nice!! They Have 3 Levels, A Movie Theater, Jeepers And A Nice Little Play Area On The 3rd Floor By The Food Court. The Only Thing Is You Have To Pay To Park In The Garage I Think On Weekends It Is Like $1 Or Something I Am Not Sure! Well Anyway The Mall Is In The Downtown Norfolk Area! How Many People Are Thinking About Meeting Up? Well I Thought That Would Be One Suggestion......oh Or There Is Nauticus Also In Downtown But I Am Not Sure What Their Prices Are. I Have To Think Some More, But I Will See If I Can Come Up With Any Other Ideas If These Don't Appeal To Anyone! Genia
  3. Senior Member
    Well, I don't want to re-arrange just for me so if I'm the only one that doesn't work for then Oh Well. However, I would really prefer a different day. That's right after DH comes home and I want to be with him. But I really want to meet y'all too!

Ask Me About IH!
  4. Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    The 4th works for me I think. MacArther sounds good too. But I'm not picky so whereever
    Please Remember to follow OPSEC!!!

Life is hard.... Wear a helmet
  5. stacy
    I have never been to macArther but I have heard it was nice there. Is this going to be a "bring your kids and dh" thing or just a girl thing? My dh is off that day and if it's a family thing we could probably make it...if not I may have to save a girls night for sometime when he's working since we don't get many off weekends together. It would definately be nice to meet some people around here though
  6. BGsWIFE
    Well I Was Wondering If We Are Still Going To Be Meeting? I Know I Would Loke To Meet Some New People! I Am New To The "navy Life"!! Just Pm Me And Let Me Know What Is Going On!!
    Genia
  7. Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Yeah I was wondering about this 2... someone let me know whats going on plz

8. sailorsproudwife
    Yes it's still on as far as I know! We are going to meet up at macArther Mall in downtown Norfolk. I am going to bring my hubby and my son. Everyone is WELCOME! I was thinking that we could have lunch at Chili's at the Mall. How does 1pm sound to everyone?? I will call them when the time gets closer to make a reservation. If everyone can just let me know who is planning on going and how many people there are in your party that would be awesome!!! I am really looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Deidra
  9. mamaoftwins+1
    i would like to go but i dont think i will be able to cause we are gonna be moving in to our new house but maybe i will catch yall on the next meeting
  10. Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Well db has to work, so it'll just be me, but i'm 99 % sure I'm off so I'll see ya'll there....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast