Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Williamsburg Ideas

1. purityfrenchies

Williamsburg Ideas

Advertisements
    Hi all! My 16 y.o. DS and I are flying down for my DH's family day. I am trying to plan our trip. Besides Busch Gardens, what are some local attractions a teenager might enjoy? Also, any restaurant recommendations, casual or fine dining? Any ideas are greatly appreciated! Thanks!
  2. Senior Member
    Theres colonial williamsburg, kings dominion, jamestown... theres some outlet stores i forget what they are called though, theres the uss wisconsin, u can take these boat things out on the ocean to whale watch or dolphin watch or just cruise around i think theyre still doing them. then theres the strip/beach theres a bunch of shops and stuff down there, zoo, aquarium. food wise im not sure what ur looking for but theres a pizza place down on the strip called california dough boys or something like that its good. hope this helps.
    Ive been bitch slapped

3. purityfrenchies
    Hey thank you so very much for the info! It is greatly appreciated!!!!

Dana
  4. Senior Member
    There is a whole bunch of stuff to do there. Nicole named them all pretty much!! for resturants there is like Applebee's,Ouback,Olive garden, there is one over in Newport News on jefferson ave that is called Cheddars. I really like that place. Don Pobalos,Chilis. you name it and we pretty much have it. Hope this helps.
  5. Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Dreams come true... I am living mine
    The outlet is called Willamsburg outlet you can check out the stores that are there on the website below.
    http://www.williamsburgonline.com/shop/shop_outlet.html
    There is almost everything that you could ever want to eat around here. Willamsburg is only a little ways from Hampton/Newport News .They have a nice mall in Newport News that your DS might like. I would reccommend Chedders or Cheesburger in Paradise. Both are wonderful
    DREAMS CAN COME TRUE
  6. purityfrenchies
    Quote Originally Posted by navyaowife2005 View Post
    There is a whole bunch of stuff to do there. Nicole named them all pretty much!! for resturants there is like Applebee's,Ouback,Olive garden, there is one over in Newport News on jefferson ave that is called Cheddars. I really like that place. Don Pobalos,Chilis. you name it and we pretty much have it. Hope this helps.
    I know all the national chains just wondered irf there was something local or regional that was special.
    Thanks again!
  7. I wanna lick the wrapper........
    I wanna lick the wrapper........
    In Williamsburg near the pottery there is a good casual place called NY deli. They have great sandwiches and salads. If you get out to yorktown try Nick's Resturant on the riverwalk. There is also another good place in Williamsburg called Second Street.