Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Women at Oceana!!

1. *Mrs. Bonney*
    *Mrs. Bonney*

Women at Oceana!!

Advertisements
    hey ladies my husband was up for orders today and our choices were Oceana or Lemoore. I know that they can get denied but I was wondering how it is out there. Im also wondering if you can give me links to good apartments and if any of you knew how long the housing waiting list is!! Thank you so much!
  2. Always n Forever
    Always n Forever
    We were at oceana for 3 years. It was okay. We lived in an apartment of Laskin Road. It was nice. When we moved they had just finished building a bunch of townhomes for housing and a new commissary (this was 5 years ago )
  3. Breezy
    the wait list is over a year for pretty much the entire HRs area.
    Good luck
  4. well, Mommy of 7 now! ;)
    well, Mommy of 7 now! ;)
    we looked at orders in Lemoore before deciding on VA and I heard from everyone that once you took orders to Lemoore you had a REALLY tough time ever getting orders anywhere else! dunno if its true or not but thats what I heard. thought I would share!

good luck with your dhs orders and all

Quote Originally Posted by lilmomma0319 View Post
    hey ladies my husband was up for orders today and our choices were Oceana or Lemoore. I know that they can get denied but I was wondering how it is out there. Im also wondering if you can give me links to good apartments and if any of you knew how long the housing waiting list is!! Thank you so much!

Navy Wife and Mom to 7 Lil Monkeys