Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Question for Hampton Roads ladies

1. Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Dreams come true... I am living mine

Question for Hampton Roads ladies

Advertisements
    Hay you guys for my birthday my sister said that she was going to pay for me to board my dogs and to fly down to Texas. SOOOO. I was wondering if any of you knew of any good boarding kennels in the area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannnot wait to go to Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss my big sister so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DREAMS CAN COME TRUE
  2. Senior Member
    I don't know what area you are looking for, but we use to board our dog at Yorktown Animal. They are so good. I hope that this helps alittle
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    there's this place called Care-A-Lot. and the one in virginia beach does doggie day care. so you can board your dogs there, and during the day they get to play with the other dogs there so they aren't kept in a kennel all day. i used to work at a doggie day care in illinois and after leaving my little guy there a couple of times, i don't think i'd take him anywhere except a day care place. however, i am unsure of the cost here.

If you save one dog you won't change the world--but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    "Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones
  4. Jo
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    This place is awesome! http://www.sterlingmeadowsva.com/home/ I'm going to take my dog there next time. All of my friends take their animals there and it's very friendly/clean. I took my dog to a kennel in Newport News that I don't recommend and it's called Coastal Dog.