Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Housing question

1. Senior Member

Question Housing question

Advertisements
    We are moving to Dc/Md, I was wondering how the housing out there at Andrews works. We were lookin online and it said as soon as we get our orders we can apply. We have our orders now but dont transfer till august.

Does this mean we will be put on a waiting list now or will we have to wait till hubby checks out of here first? Does anybody know how long the wait is and what the housing there is like?
  2. Life is good.
    Life is good.
    I don't know about Andrews, but I know over at ft. Belvoir they told us that we had to wait 10 days after he checked in to even get on the waiting list. You might just be better off finding a place on your own at www.militarybyowner.com that is what we did. Goodluck! When are you coming out this way?
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobysmom75 View Post
    I don't know about Andrews, but I know over at ft. Belvoir they told us that we had to wait 10 days after he checked in to even get on the waiting list. You might just be better off finding a place on your own at www.militarybyowner.com that is what we did. Goodluck! When are you coming out this way?

We leave here in the beginning of august. So we will be there by mid august.
  4. Life is good.
    Life is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda1986 View Post
    We leave here in the beginning of august. So we will be there by mid august.
    Just call the housing office and ask them, that is what I did. Hope it all works out for you.
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobysmom75 View Post
    Just call the housing office and ask them, that is what I did. Hope it all works out for you.

Thanks