Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Housing in Little Creek

  1. Another countdown begins...
    Meghann's Avatar
    Meghann is offline
    Another countdown begins...
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,361
    #1

    Question Housing in Little Creek

    Advertisements
    I need opinions.

    Housing that's good, not good, and why.

    What the different neighborhoods are like. What's nearby - stores, libraries, malls, theaters, restaurants - that kind of stuff.

    Tell me what the weather is like throughout the year.

    Tell me if you lived/are living there, if you liked/like it and why or why not.

    Thanks so much!!
  2. Another countdown begins...
    Meghann's Avatar
    Meghann is offline
    Another countdown begins...
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,361
    #2


    I know some of you have lived or are living in that area. Please help!
  3. Senior Member
    Heather's Avatar
    Heather is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    My little house on the prairie
    Posts
    18,789
    #3
    Are you guys moving?
  4. Banned
    Amberly's Avatar
    Amberly is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Norfolk
    Posts
    16,017
    #4
    You mean in VA Beach?
  5. Account Closed
    Amber's Avatar
    Amber is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    we are in va beach.
    Posts
    16,092
    #5
    virginia beach is nice, there are many great places to live. off of Rosemont road is a nice subdivision area, unless you are looking for an apartment. in that case, Waterfront Apartments are very nice.

    also if you live near VA beach boulevard you will be near just about everything you need. restaurants, malls, bars, shopping centers, you name it.
  6. wishin
    sailornwife's Avatar
    sailornwife is offline
    wishin
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    MD and VA
    Posts
    2,516
    #6
    lefts put it this way. Virginia beach is the largest city in the state of VA. There are 7 cities within 30-40min driving depending on traffic. We have 5 malls that i can think of off the top of my head, many beaches. Everything you could want almost. I am from Va Beach and Hubby and I live in housing in Norfolk. WE LOVE IT! 3 bed 2.5 bath. wood floors. pm me if you have specific questions
    Sometimes the smallest things take up the biggest space in your heart.
  7. Another countdown begins...
    Meghann's Avatar
    Meghann is offline
    Another countdown begins...
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,361
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather View Post
    Are you guys moving?
    Not until the end of next year, but since Justin will be getting new orders while he's deployed we're trying to cover all the possible areas that we could go, and decide what we like best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amberly View Post
    You mean in VA Beach?
    Yep. Any help would be much appreciated!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    virginia beach is nice, there are many great places to live. off of Rosemont road is a nice subdivision area, unless you are looking for an apartment. in that case, Waterfront Apartments are very nice.

    also if you live near VA beach boulevard you will be near just about everything you need. restaurants, malls, bars, shopping centers, you name it.
    Thank you so much! ...is VA Beach Blvd near housing? I'm pretty sure we'll be living in housing rather than buying or renting.
  8. Another countdown begins...
    Meghann's Avatar
    Meghann is offline
    Another countdown begins...
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,361
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by sailornwife View Post
    lefts put it this way. Virginia beach is the largest city in the state of VA. There are 7 cities within 30-40min driving depending on traffic. We have 5 malls that i can think of off the top of my head, many beaches. Everything you could want almost. I am from Va Beach and Hubby and I live in housing in Norfolk. WE LOVE IT! 3 bed 2.5 bath. wood floors. pm me if you have specific questions
    Awesome!! Thank you so so much!! I think I'll be PM'ing you.
  9. Senior Member
    imjustme's Avatar
    imjustme is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,974
    #9
    Ooh I will be watching this thread too! We're transferring at the end of next year, and Little Creek is one of like three places we could possibly end up.
  10. Another countdown begins...
    Meghann's Avatar
    Meghann is offline
    Another countdown begins...
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,361
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by CAmom4721 View Post
    Ooh I will be watching this thread too! We're transferring at the end of next year, and Little Creek is one of like three places we could possibly end up.
    Same here! If we end up there I'll be praying for good weather during the move since it'll be the end of November/beginning of December...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •