Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Baby Cake Brunches

1. Senior Member

Hungry Baby Cake Brunches

Advertisements
    So my very creative godmother has this very cool thing she does with her friends every month or so, and since I love it I thought I'd share.

She and her friends get together every month for a brunch in which the hostess makes a cake and bakes a small metal baby in it. At the end of brunch, each attendant gets a piece of cake and who ever gets the baby holds brunch at their house next. If you the hostess gets the baby again, you hold brunch at your house again next month.

So with this in mind, I was wondering if the ladies in the NOVA area would like to start this. Since we are very busy women we could have a potluck type of brunch, lunch or dinner. We could do it as many times as we want per month. I would be willing to do the first one at my house if ladies are interested.
  2. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    Mexicans do this for Three kings Day if I'm not mistaking I think it's cool.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaky View Post
    Mexicans do this for Three kings Day if I'm not mistaking I think it's cool.
    I don't know why she does it since she's cuban, but she does it every month. I think it's such a fun idea.
  4. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    It is a great idea. I like that she does it every month. If I was up there I would do it with you
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaky View Post
    It is a great idea. I like that she does it every month. If I was up there I would do it with you
    I would love that, too bad you're a bit far from me . I would so stalk you for coquito.