Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: NOVA ladies, possible g2g?

1. *

NOVA ladies, possible g2g?

Advertisements
    I am taking Donovan to Claytime Cafe today (it's in Manassas, VA) to paint grandparent gifts and I thought maybe you guys could try there sometime. I haven't been able to make a g2g yet, but I just thought I'd give you an idea that might be fun for when you come up short on ideas.

It's a paint your own pottery place. Whatever pottery you buy (say $10) add half ($5) and that's your total fee ($15) for pottery, studio time, and firing it. They told me for Donovan (who's 3), it should only take him 20min per piece but they have a coffee shop attached to it, with couches, chairs.. yummy coffees, milk shakes and smoothies (and every weekend this month Santa is visiting).

Here it their website: http://www.claytimecafe.com/
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

When are you thinking? I know we were planning something for sat evening... so if its not then, i might be able to make it
  3. *
    Quote Originally Posted by His*PITA* View Post
    When are you thinking? I know we were planning something for sat evening... so if its not then, i might be able to make it
    I was just kinda throwing the idea out for you ladies, something you guys might want to try sometime.

My weekends are pretty busy, I haven't been able to make one yet.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Hmm... well it sounds like a cute idea, i would deff. be interested in doing it... this week is the only one i will be able to do anything durring the week