Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Call Me C-R-A-Z-Y

1. Wounded Warrior Wife
    Wounded Warrior Wife

Question Call Me C-R-A-Z-Y

Advertisements
    So Hubby left for RP a-school last Saturday. He was supposed to start school the 1st, but the Naval Air base he's at in Meridian, MS is on Christmas stand down nearly all DECEMEBER! I was supposed to be losing my husband for 2-3 weeks tops. He was gonna be home for my birthday and christmas, because his school is self paced and most people finish in about 19 days. Well now he may not finish until early to mid January. And the kicker is that he may go to Crest, which I guess is a marines bootcamp thingy for 7 weeks after he finishes a school. If he does that I MIGHT be able to see him before I leave for bootcamp in March.
    When he left I was supposed to put my 2 weeks in at my job, which I did. When he got there he wanted me to take it back. I can't. Not that I really want to go to work, because all I want to do is stay home and bawl my eyes out.

So, now that I am soon to be jobless I'm going to WV to stay with my in-laws. I love my mother in law and my stepfather in law, but I'm worried about getting antcy and wanting my space. I don't want to stay up here deal with the ex, being bored, and lonely all the time, but am I nuts for going down there for a month or 3?

If we get along great now, is there a chance I could screw it all up and then not get along at all? Well obviously, I guess I'm asking for some advice about staying sane while staying with in-laws.
  2. .
    You should request this to be moved to Venting.

I'm sorry things didn't work out the way they were supposed to. Military strikes again.

REMEMBER OPSEC AND PERSEC WHEN POSTING!!

3. Wounded Warrior Wife
    Wounded Warrior Wife
    How do I do that? It was more to get advice rather than venting, but I see your point.
  4. .
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyCakes84 View Post
    How do I do that? It was more to get advice rather than venting, but I see your point.
    Contact a MOD or ADMIN. They will move it for you.
    http://forum.militarysos.com/showthread.php?t=216178

This forum is mainly used when you want to get together with people in your area or when you have a question about a particular area.

If you need advice a good place to post is in General Support and Chat,Newbies,or if it's about Training there is a section a little further down for Military Training questions

REMEMBER OPSEC AND PERSEC WHEN POSTING!!