Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Fort Meade Housing?

  1. AmandaR910's Avatar
    AmandaR910 is offline
    ?
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,262
    #1

    Fort Meade Housing?

    Advertisements
    Is there a waiting list? It would be enlisted.

    Thanks.
    ~Amanda~
    Wife to Dakota (6.25.2007)
    Mom to Reagan (9.10.2008)
    Mom to Liam (11.6.2009)
    Due with #3 December 21st
    Missing Our Three Angels (February 2010, March 2010, May 2010-twin)
  2. Senior Member
    USNIwife's Avatar
    USNIwife is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    17,439
    #2
    PM Lovekiss and Julianne, I've seen Lovekiss on - haven't seen Julianne on in AGES. They are by there.

    My Sweetheart


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveKiss View Post
    Would you please not tempt the deployment gods?! They are vindictive and cruel.
  3. Beltway Bandit
    Alexandra's Avatar
    Alexandra is offline
    Beltway Bandit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Fort Meade, Maryland
    Posts
    2,987
    Blog Entries
    4
    #3
    I don't think either of them living on post though. We're at Meade but we don't live on post either. You could try PMing JenniferS.
  4. Senior Member
    USNIwife's Avatar
    USNIwife is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    17,439
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    I don't think either of them living on post though. We're at Meade but we don't live on post either. You could try PMing JenniferS.

    My Sweetheart


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveKiss View Post
    Would you please not tempt the deployment gods?! They are vindictive and cruel.
  5. Banned
    ~Jess~'s Avatar
    ~Jess~ is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,558
    #5
    We just had a guest PCS in ( I work at the navy lodge) he is stationed at fort meade and they couldn't get into housing until the end of november and that was just for a 3 br. So they went and rented and apt.
  6. AmandaR910's Avatar
    AmandaR910 is offline
    ?
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,262
    #6
    Thanks.
    ~Amanda~
    Wife to Dakota (6.25.2007)
    Mom to Reagan (9.10.2008)
    Mom to Liam (11.6.2009)
    Due with #3 December 21st
    Missing Our Three Angels (February 2010, March 2010, May 2010-twin)
  7. Senior Member
    BAMF Army Wife's Avatar
    BAMF Army Wife is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    2,950
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jess~ View Post
    We just had a guest PCS in ( I work at the navy lodge) he is stationed at fort meade and they couldn't get into housing until the end of november and that was just for a 3 br. So they went and rented and apt.
    i know people who work there & are stationed here at Ft Detrick... its like an hour away..

    I know this, we love the PX there.. lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •