Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: My Fur SON PUHHHLEASE HELP

1. US Army.... Like Me or NOT... HERE I COME
    US Army.... Like Me or NOT... HERE I COME
    Blog Entries

Help My Fur SON PUHHHLEASE HELP

Advertisements
    So I posted this in venting... but then realized maybe if I post it in my region I might find someone that can help me. This is the venting story below... Can anyone help me so I can start my career and keep my baby?

Please bump this if you can't help so maybe I can get someone to help me.

I just let my cat go for his test run with his new home. It tore me apart, I'm hysterically in tears. I don't even think I can join the Army anymore. I love this cat so much, he has been through so much with me. I know a lot of people think it's crazy but it's like he understands me at every moment. I promised him when my psycho X almost killed him that I would always protect him and take care of him. I feel like a bad mom, I'm letting him go for my career that I want. I just wish someone I knew or someone that is a good animal lover would take care of him until I get back for me. Unfortunately I don't have any good friends. I've always done so much for them but no one will help. Would anyone out there be interested in protecting my baby until I get back so I can have a career? I just can't believe he is going to be gone. I don't want this at all. I love this cat. I slept on a cold tile floor in the bathroom locked and blocked off with Honey on a body pillow when he was just 2 months old because my X tried to hurt him and threw him against the railing. His eye was all swollen and he couldn't open it. This isn't just an animal to me, it's a huge part of my life and now I'm giving him up? Lots of tears!
    Last edited by ArmyGirlCrystal; 11-06-2008 at 09:11 PM. Reason: Please Bump this :0)
    Thank You to brentscrystal

Wifey to LoveKiss, Nickerbeth, & Serpentine