Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Nova girls..

1. *

Nova girls..

Advertisements
    DB is leaving Oct 13 for basic and his favorite holiday is Halloween. I'm planning on taking him to a pumpkin patch the weekend before he leaves so we can do all the fun Halloween stuff he loves, hay rides, pumpkin picking & carving, apple cider and corn mazes (hopefully). Do any of you know of a good place to take him around Northern Virginia? The farthest south I'd be willing to drive would be around Spotsy/Fredericksburg. DS is only 3 so I have pretty much just stopped by a pumpkin patch along the road, that just sells pumpkins only up until this point. I'm looking for something that offers a little more this year. TIA
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by ashlee View Post
    DB is leaving Oct 13 for basic and his favorite holiday is Halloween. I'm planning on taking him to a pumpkin patch the weekend before he leaves so we can do all the fun Halloween stuff he loves, hay rides, pumpkin picking & carving, apple cider and corn mazes (hopefully). Do any of you know of a good place to take him around Northern Virginia? The farthest south I'd be willing to drive would be around Spotsy/Fredericksburg. DS is only 3 so I have pretty much just stopped by a pumpkin patch along the road, that just sells pumpkins only up until this point. I'm looking for something that offers a little more this year. TIA
    Cox Farm is the best pumpkin patch in NoVa... its got everything, its not just a parking lot pumpkin sale. Its in centrevillle
  3. Do fairytales ever come true?
    Do fairytales ever come true?
    Virginia Beach Va (hubby is on USS Bataan)
    Blog Entries
    thats about 3hrs from me i heard it was really good. what you think? worth a 3hr drive?

[/url]