Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: NEW JERSEY GIRLS READ!!!!

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Exclamation NEW JERSEY GIRLS READ!!!!

Advertisements
    FREE! Tomarrow at 7 pm on the seaside hts beach on hearing ave. FREE!

the th annual Pow/Mia WatchFire!!!!!!

my father in law is running the 17thannual Sons of the American Legion POW/MIA watchfire.

it is an all night vigil startimg at 7"00 P/ M/ TOMARROW Friday snd ending st 7"00 a, M, Saturday at Hiering Avenue and the Boardwalk, Seaside Heights for the Prisors Of War and the Missing In Action to return home safley!!!

there will be a HUGE!!! bonfire, a flag retireing ceramony ( any old flags you may have that are torn or worn you can bring), food and refreshments all night long!!! ... ALL FREE !!!

my husband has attended every year since he was a child and helped run it by his fathers side ( expect one in 93 whne he was 8 years old) and he can not attend this years watch fire because he is currently deployed... i will be reading a speach he wrote for the watch fire on how the POW/MIA WatchFire boosts the moral of all our loved ones out there defending our country!!!

you are all invited!!!! kids are wlecome!!! you do not have to stay all night but it does run from 7 pm to 7 am !!! i am sorry for the short notice we were shopping for the watchfire today and it dawned onme that some of you girls and your families might enjoy this. and i wanted to share it with you!!! it really is a great ceramony i have gone to almost every one since 2004 , and i hope to see you out there!!!

sincerely ,
    alesha
  2. Senior Member
    Thanks for the info!!