Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Guess what I'm making!

1. Regular Member
    Blog Entries

Guess what I'm making!

Advertisements
    Hey ladies,

So to help occupy my time on this deployment as well as try and make some extra money for a port call, I am selling these little wooden anchors that I'm painting. One side looks like an American flag and on the other side it's the boats themed colors. For example, the Pittsburgh is black and yellow, so it's yellow and outlined in black with black lettering. It hangs from a sheer yellow ribbon that you can put in your car or window or something.

I also have little wooden hearts that I can make into an American flag and write stuff on it. I have a few that say "Half my heart is on the USS Pittsburgh" and have made anniversary magnets for my friends as well.

I can take a picture and email it to you (i dont know how to post it here) and then you can see what i'm talking about. They're all hand painted and done by me.

If you're in Groton, CT- I can swing by and drop it off. Otherwise, there'll be a shipping charge and all. we can work something out if you're out of the area and want one.

Please help me earn some money to see my hubby!!
    Kate
    Last edited by RufiosWiffle; 09-05-2008 at 10:21 AM.
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RufiosWiffle View Post
    Hey ladies,

So to help occupy my time on this deployment as well as try and make some extra money for a port call, I am selling these little wooden anchors that I'm painting. One side looks like an American flag and on the other side it's the boats themed colors. For example, the Pittsburgh is black and yellow, so it's yellow and outlined in black with black lettering. It hangs from a sheer yellow ribbon that you can put in your car or window or something.

I also have little wooden hearts that I can make into an American flag and write stuff on it. I have a few that say "Half my heart is on the USS Pittsburgh" and have made anniversary magnets for my friends as well.

I can take a picture and email it to you (i dont know how to post it here) and then you can see what i'm talking about. They're all hand painted and done by me.

If you're in Groton, CT- I can swing by and drop it off. Otherwise, there'll be a shipping charge and all. we can work something out if you're out of the area and want one.

Please help me earn some money to see my hubby!!
    Kate
    You should probably put this in classifieds.
  3. ..is brought to you by the letters W.T.F.!
    ..is brought to you by the letters W.T.F.!
    also a double post i think

Loves her Beautiful Wifey, Liegh.

KennyB = Greatness!
  4. Regular Member
    Blog Entries
    i don't know how to delete this post but i did put it up in classfieds.
    Have a happy day!
    Kit Kat