Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Ohio?

  1. missingmyNUKE
    Guest
    missingmyNUKE's Avatar
    Guest
    #1

    Ohio?

    Advertisements
    Are there any Navy girlfriends in northeastern Ohio?
    Or any military girlfriends really?
  2. Senior Member
    BLBnJVB3's Avatar
    BLBnJVB3 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,331
    Blog Entries
    1
    #2
    We're not there now since hubby is stationed in IL. But we're both from Canton. We own a house there that we rent out. We were just there in the very beginning of March. We're hoping to go back again for a little bit before the year is over.
  3. aim_snap_fall
    Guest
    aim_snap_fall's Avatar
    Guest
    #3
    I'm from northeast Ohio...
  4. missingmyNUKE
    Guest
    missingmyNUKE's Avatar
    Guest
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by BLBnJVB3 View Post
    We're not there now since hubby is stationed in IL. But we're both from Canton. We own a house there that we rent out. We were just there in the very beginning of March. We're hoping to go back again for a little bit before the year is over.
    Oh wow... a lot of my family lives in Canton
  5. missingmyNUKE
    Guest
    missingmyNUKE's Avatar
    Guest
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by aim_snap_fall View Post
    I'm from northeast Ohio...
    cool. I love your signature!
  6. Senior Member
    BLBnJVB3's Avatar
    BLBnJVB3 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,331
    Blog Entries
    1
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by missingmyNUKE View Post
    Oh wow... a lot of my family lives in Canton
    Both of us were born and raised there. His mom's side lives in FL. now but my side of the family and his dad's side still live there.
  7. Account Closed
    Gillian_Angela's Avatar
    Gillian_Angela is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,718
    #7
    I'm from Cleveland And I currently live there now. I'm Army though
  8. aim_snap_fall
    Guest
    aim_snap_fall's Avatar
    Guest
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by missingmyNUKE View Post
    cool. I love your signature!
    Thanks!
  9. aim_snap_fall
    Guest
    aim_snap_fall's Avatar
    Guest
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillian_Angela View Post
    I'm from Cleveland And I currently live there now. I'm Army though
    me too, but, my hubby is a Marine
  10. Account Closed
    Gillian_Angela's Avatar
    Gillian_Angela is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,718
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by aim_snap_fall View Post
    me too, but, my hubby is a Marine
    Do you still live in Cleveland ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •