Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: norfolk, va

1. dxoxnxi

norfolk, va

Advertisements
    anyyy ladies' men stationed there? i think i'm moving there with df in octoberish. what's there to do? i go to beauty school in pa, but i'm not finished yet. i might put it on hold, til he goes on deployment then finish it up here, but in the meantime, i'll need a full time job. any malls around there?
  2. team jacob :)
    team jacob :)
    there's a few malls in the area... MacArthur in Norfolk, Lynnhaven Mall in Va Beach, Greenbrier Mall in Chesapeake, Pembroke Mall in Va Beach, The Coliseum or something like that is being rebuilt and stuff so that's gonna be all brand-new... uhm... i think that's it for malls but i'm not sure.
  3. Senior Member

Hello norfolk/virginia beach

Quote Originally Posted by tawny View Post
    there's a few malls in the area... MacArthur in Norfolk, Lynnhaven Mall in Va Beach, Greenbrier Mall in Chesapeake, Pembroke Mall in Va Beach, The Coliseum or something like that is being rebuilt and stuff so that's gonna be all brand-new... uhm... i think that's it for malls but i'm not sure.
    those are all the malls plus there is
    outlet stores in williamsburg, williamsburg is an hour away full of rich historical things to do, busch gardens, water country. Norfolk/Virginia Beach area, there are the Botanical Gardens, The Zoo and the Beach. Normally there are town like festivals in Virginia Beach (at Mount Trashmore) they also hold fireworks there, big walking path around the lake, bbq family area, play area.
    There is the beach itself and during the months of about memorial day to labor day the summertime/vacationers are there and the beach is alive (oceanfront area, north beach, central beach and south beach) great eateries (pier restaurant at 16th street) and the italian restaurant on the strip by there is awesome! great boutiques to shop (check out Moorea on the oceanfront). query through the threads here in this section, there are various ones that tell you who all is in the area and than PM them and introduce yourself.

My Sweetheart

Quote Originally Posted by LoveKiss View Post
    Would you please not tempt the deployment gods?! They are vindictive and cruel.
  4. Do fairytales ever come true?
    Do fairytales ever come true?
    Virginia Beach Va (hubby is on USS Bataan)
    Blog Entries
    there is alot to do here. i dont know what your car situation is but you will def need one in my opinion. there are a few malls. chesapeake has greenbrier it is nice. norfolk has mcarthur center a more upscale mall and military circle which is ghetto i think. then va beach has pembroke which is ok and lynnhaven which is my fave and they are always hiring. let me know if you want more info. pm me i have been here for over 6yrs now.

[/url]
  5. Banned
    Banned
    I just moved here less than a month ago. It is not as bad as EVERYONE was telling me. I guess it all depends on where you live. What area does he live in?