Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Who wants to host a Pure Romance Party in August?

1. FrappuccinoJunky

Jump for Joy Who wants to host a Pure Romance Party in August?

Advertisements

Click on Pic
    For more information
    Pure Romance by Sheila
    I am an Independent Consultant for adult novelties, bath and beauty products, lingerie, pheromone products and much more. I do in home parties for you and your friends.
    The most fun you can have with your clothes on! Host a Fun Girls Night in with lots of laughs-Adult Novelties. Free entertainment and earn free products for party sales.

I still have a couple of dates available for August so that you can get some or most of your products for FREE. On average, my hostesses receive between $100 and $200 in free and discounted items!

We have some Brand New Fantastic toys this month, they are AMAZING!!! Host a party with me, you and your guests will save $20 on any toy over $99.
    That includes "T.O.M."=Triple Orgasm Machine! This thing will BLOW YOUR MIND!!! YOU'VE GOTTA SEE IT IN ACTION, IT HAS THRUSTING MOTION.
    For anyone who may be interested in becoming a Consultant, Now is an excellent time to join... For August you can save 50% off any starter kit. Contact me for more information.

I get paid to party, and I love it!

email: sheilasmith@pureromance.com
    web : www.sheilasmith.pureromance.com
    Last edited by FrappuccinoJunky; 08-03-2008 at 10:31 PM. Reason: New monthly special
  2. FrappuccinoJunky

Where's all the party girls at? Lets have some fun ladies!
  3. Do fairytales ever come true?
    Do fairytales ever come true?
    Virginia Beach Va (hubby is on USS Bataan)
    Blog Entries

Jump for Joy party!

ok well i have been to one of these and it was really fun! i dont know if i can host one tho, how does it work, hosting it for you? and where are you located? let me know the details pls!

[/url]
  4. FrappuccinoJunky

End of Summer Clearance, save up to 50% on Toys

We are getting a new line of products, some items will be discontinued and some will be upgraded. So last seasons toys must go. Book a party within 30 days and rack up on the deals! Save up to 50% on some of our favorites.