Secret Hostess means, someone in attendance will be chosen to receive the hostess credits, which could be any amount. My average hostess receives between $100 -$200 in free and discounted products. Be sure to check out our brand new products: www.sheilasmith.pureromance.com You are invited to an evening of laughter and fun. I am hosting a PRIVATE Pure Romance party! I will be shareing a variety of romance products to help enhance your relationships. Everything will be presented in a fun, yet classy manner and all ordering is confidential. The best part is, you get to take your items home the night of the party! Please make plans to attend as this is one show you will not want to miss. There will be fun games and prizes along with lots of laughter, so please feel free to bring a friend to share this hilarious experience with. you will receive a free gift for bringing her-the more ladies you bring the better the gift. Space is LIMITED to 20 guests, so Please RSVP ASAP to reserve your seat. Pure Romance parties are for women over 18 only. No men or children can be present or on the premises (this includes precious small babies as well.) I hope to see you all there!~Sheila~ You may Charge Your order with Visa, Master Card or Discover. Some items may need to be ordered. But most products are in stock to take home with you on the day of the party. ASK ABOUT 'FAST FIFTY' WHEN YOU HOST YOUR PARTY W/I 30DAYS. You can host a FREE Pure Romance show on a date that would be most convenient for you.That way you can get lots of FREE stuff!There are many themes for your party to choose from:Birthday, Anniversary, Graduation, Bachelorette,Girls Night, Singles Ladies Night, Single again, pick a theme of your own or just to Cheer a friend!Gift Registry is available also, that way you get the gifts you REALLY WANT! If you or someone you know is interested in a FUN way to make some Amazing extra $$$$,check out the "SELL PURE ROMANCE" section on the website to learn more. For the month of July, all starter kits are $150 to $250 off!!! Plus we have the VERY RARE $99 Kit SALE!!! Visit my website to see July's Kit specials. For questions or to host your own party and get free products contact:Sheila Smith, Consultant(ME)