Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: North Carolina Apartments

1. Don't try this at home...
    Don't try this at home...

Help North Carolina Apartments

Advertisements
    Hey girls, for anyone that has lived or know someone who has lived in Jacksonville I need your help! What are the best apartments? What are the ones to stay away from?
    ~Enjoying my life!!~

Live the life you love, love the life you live ~ Bob Marley

So I like what I see when I'm walking past the mirror No stress through the night at a time in my life Ain't worried about if you feel it Got my head on straight I got my mind right I aint gonna let you kill it You see I wouldnt change my life, my life's just fine.. ~ "Just Fine" by MJB
  2. Loving My Life As A Mom And Wife
    Loving My Life As A Mom And Wife
    Blog Entries
    There are nice apartments here but ALL of them are WAY WAY WAY overpriced!!!!

You are better off going through a rental company and finding a townhome or a house! If you need help with that pm me!!
    Since my Gastric Bypass Surgery June 1 2009

Day of Surgery

3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Highfill View Post
    There are nice apartments here but ALL of them are WAY WAY WAY overpriced!!!!

You are better off going through a rental company and finding a townhome or a house! If you need help with that pm me!!
    ITA! they are way overpriced and theres all these administration fees and what not and depending if troops just came back it's almost impossible to get an apartment asap. seriously. it sucks.

we live here and we just went through a real estate company. we went in one day, they didn't have any places within our price range but then the agent called us later that day to let us know a place was about to go on the market and the day after that we turned in our credit application, they approved it while we were there and we put down our deposit and signed our lease. then less than a week later we picked up the keys and moved in

4. Senior Member
    oh but someone gave me some advice about the town center apartments, "supposedly" don't know if it's true but that's what i was told they were military housing but they were "unfit" for military personnel. that's why they're so cheap. gah, but just be wary of places that seem "too good to be true"

5. Loving My Life As A Mom And Wife
    Loving My Life As A Mom And Wife
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ily.mmw View Post
    oh but someone gave me some advice about the town center apartments, "supposedly" don't know if it's true but that's what i was told they were military housing but they were "unfit" for military personnel. that's why they're so cheap. gah, but just be wary of places that seem "too good to be true"
    I would not live there for anything!
    Since my Gastric Bypass Surgery June 1 2009

Day of Surgery

6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Highfill View Post
    I would not live there for anything!
    neither would i. i steered clear as soon as i saw the rent price. gah it's horrible i've heard terrible things about those "apartments"