Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Buzzards Bay, MA

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Buzzards Bay, MA

Advertisements
    Anyone in MA? Or anyone know anything specific to Buzzards Bay/Bourne area? DH is looking at orders right now & might possible take some to that area.

Being from TX, I am already nervous & we haven't even decided if he will try for those!

Any help, insight would be appreciated!
  2. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    Wow I have no idea. Will you guys be moving with him when he goes?
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by =Mrs.AiNokeA= View Post
    Wow I have no idea. Will you guys be moving with him when he goes?
    Yep! It looks like we will! The ship is now decomming in at the end of March so he will be transfering early. If we go with him & PCS time, etc stay as it is right now, we'll be here through the end of the school year! The kids & I would probably leave next summer! And of course this all depends on if he makes Chief as well! But he has to chose orders regardless by August. If he makes Chief, they will probably change though! So who knows where the heck we'll be in a year! But as of right now, there are no orders in this area.

ETA: There are orders to FL, WA & of course he could stay in CA but we don't want that! We're thinking he might try for the MA orders & then maybe FL. MA would be a new change for us in many aspects & we're not sure if we want to wait for the new RECs (sp?) to come out before he decides. This all just came about tonight!
  4. aka Mrs Gibberish
    aka Mrs Gibberish
    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Yep! It looks like we will! The ship is now decomming in at the end of March so he will be transfering early. If we go with him & PCS time, etc stay as it is right now, we'll be here through the end of the school year! The kids & I would probably leave next summer! And of course this all depends on if he makes Chief as well! But he has to chose orders regardless by August. If he makes Chief, they will probably change though! So who knows where the heck we'll be in a year! But as of right now, there are no orders in this area.

ETA: There are orders to FL, WA & of course he could stay in CA but we don't want that! We're thinking he might try for the MA orders & then maybe FL. MA would be a new change for us in many aspects & we're not sure if we want to wait for the new RECs (sp?) to come out before he decides. This all just came about tonight!
    Oh wow I'm glad you will be moving with him. You still have a year so who knows what will happen in that time. Joey and I are moving to San Diego sometime between December and January. Then when he finally gets out of the military in Dec 09 we will be moving again so that will be a pain. We are thinking of moving to either WA or OR so I think you should get orders to Wa. Really though I hope within a year he can find orders in TX or something if you don't want to move but if you do want to then MA might be a nice change.