Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: HR meetup?

1. Trysh

Big Grin HR meetup?

Advertisements
    hey ladies..I love to meet new people and I was wondering if any of yall would be willing to get together sometime. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trysh View Post
    hey ladies..I love to meet new people and I was wondering if any of yall would be willing to get together sometime. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
    if you mean Hampton Roads, there's a slew of girls on here in the local area. The last discussion of a get together was The Mystery Dinner....did you see that thread?

My Sweetheart

Quote Originally Posted by LoveKiss View Post
    Would you please not tempt the deployment gods?! They are vindictive and cruel.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USNIwife View Post
    if you mean Hampton Roads, there's a slew of girls on here in the local area. The last discussion of a get together was The Mystery Dinner....did you see that thread?
    Hmmm?? I will be looking for that thread.

I started to create a calendar of events at a site called meetup.com. The intent is not to take away from militarysos.com, but just to organize the meetups in an actual calendar. Check it out if you are interested. There is no fee, but you will have to get permission to join. I just want to make sure that only Military SOs are joining.

So, here it is ... Virginia Military SOs Meetup

http://mff.meetup.com/183/

I hope that the MODs think that this is okay. If not, then can we put some sort of sticky at the top of the NorthEastern Board with a list of events for Military SOs in the Hampton Roads Area (Virginia)? And of course, all others if people want to update it.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ariel042200 View Post
    Hmmm?? I will be looking for that thread.

I started to create a calendar of events at a site called meetup.com. The intent is not to take away from militarysos.com, but just to organize the meetups in an actual calendar. Check it out if you are interested. There is no fee, but you will have to get permission to join. I just want to make sure that only Military SOs are joining.

So, here it is ... Virginia Military SOs Meetup

http://mff.meetup.com/183/

I hope that the MODs think that this is okay. If not, then can we put some sort of sticky at the top of the NorthEastern Board with a list of events for Military SOs in the Hampton Roads Area (Virginia)? And of course, all others if people want to update it.
    http://forum.militarysos.com/showthread.php?t=151349

My Sweetheart

Quote Originally Posted by LoveKiss View Post
    Would you please not tempt the deployment gods?! They are vindictive and cruel.
  5. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trysh View Post
    welcome!
    What part of hampton roads are you at?
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

6. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    Where abouts are you? I am in Newport News at Yorktown Weapons Station housing.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soon2bAFwife View Post
    welcome!
    What part of hampton roads are you at?
    Quote Originally Posted by Traci View Post
    Where abouts are you? I am in Newport News at Yorktown Weapons Station housing.
    Trysh and I both are in Chesapeake, but she is very close to the North Carolina border.